Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your favorite part about SEX?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
The foreplay.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Foreplay, dominating, seeing an incredible body, the energy

Just to name some

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the above but I'll throw in the afterglow when your mind seems to be at it's clearest and everything seems to sound easy in that moment in time. Like you can solve all of life's problems right then and there. But like a drug it wears off eventually....until you do it again!

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The “afterglow” is a good one. There’s nothing like leaving the house in the morning with that clear mind after getting laid and truly being able to focus on your mission for the day with such clarity. “Getting the poison out” as some would say.

Overall though, it’s the passionate moments that then become memories. Like if you were in a movie…the fleeting feeling of the whole scene beyond just the physical pleasure.

****ing a girl up against the floor to ceiling windows in a Las Vegas suite overlooking the strip; in a hot tub outside under a full moon; banging your co worker in the storage room and then going back to your office…The context and scene that adds the thrill.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Watching her as I do things no man had ever done to her before and make her feel intense pleasure like she has never felt before.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a book, I think it was Jerry Lewis' autobiography, and apparently Dean Martin was quite the playboy in his early days.
There's a story where Dean is talking to Jerry about sex. And he said something like "There's always that moment where she first takes her clothes off and there she is, revealed in all her glory. There's nothing like it".

As for me, I like boobs.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's talk about least favorite part about sex: Right after I cvm.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her underwear / lingerie choice and how it fits her body

The same as a poor fitting suit can end up wearing a man , poor underwear / lingerie fits can end up wearing the woman

So many girls make the mistake of making little effort with their underwear it can get really disappointing to a man with taste

My EX was a little bla-se with her underwear i had to spend a lot of time showing her what i liked and even more time getting her to wear it with confidence..... it was tiring for both of us

In recent years i have added to my screening if she has good underwear taste and she matches her nails to her toenails she will likely make an attentive mistress

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The feeling when we are totally in synch like a dance and join each others rhythms on the same wavelength.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just like the feeling of it. Nice warm pocket of pvssy, what's not to love.

Reaction score
If I find a girl with the right compatible pvssy, I like easing it in when I’m hard as a rock and hearing her moan for the first time.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Foreplay. I like teasing her with dirty talk during the day. It's much better when the anticipation has been built up.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my #$&% goes into her ¥£€€§.
This. I prefer not to cvm at all tbh. I try to prolong this aspect as long as I can without cumming

Edit: oh and btw, thanks for the good topic. Not many lately