Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is you main problem?

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your main problems with approaching women?

Write them in here, and let's see if we can work them out.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Usually trying to keep the convo going. I've learned though that short conversations with new people is good. Keeps you a lil mysterious.

I'm guessing noone else is posting because their all great at approaching women, or they never approach. Hmmm...I think its the latter..

Tedward

Don Juan
Reaction score
my main problem is probably starting the conversation, i can approach and introduce myself, but then i usually freeze up on what else to say. I usually cant find anything we have in common that soon after meeting her.

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
My main problem is falling for the seducer and getting burned for it later. One time at my friends house i was over at one of his parties (no alchohol or anything) and his sister was giving me all the right signals, i fell for em, came on to strong and got burned.
It wasn't until later that i realized that i totally missed the piont of being a challenge and remaining that way.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problem I have is not remaining a challenge. Short convos at the beginning are great but I also like to add in some longer convos every once ina while to make me look more mysterious. I fall too fast and put a lot of importance on pre date convos when I know I shouldn't. That's really my main problem.

Shiraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem i have is im to shy LOL YEH, im gonna try and talk to some girls tommrow my best lets see how it goes im gonna try and get a hug from the fittest girl in the school lets see if i can talk to her first lol

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your main problem seems to be conversation. I had great difficulty with that one (until recently). This is going to sound cliche, but the only thing you can do is practice.

Here's a good excersize to try out. Go into a clothes shop, into the womans section, find a hot assistant and tell them your buying clothes for a girlfriend of yours, ask her whats in style and ask her to pick some clothes out (you don't have to buy them), then just drop something in like "she's in need of new clothes, she's going on holiday, to!place! and shes really excited, it supposed to be really nice", then ask her if she's ever been. She'll talk for ages. don't try for a number close unless you feel 100% that she will say yes. after all, this is practice.

The thing with conversation is that get them on the right topic and women ramble on for ages. For instance i got one girl onto holidays, she couldn't shut up for 10 mins!

If she seems short. So what? Leave. practice on some-one else until this conversation thing is as easy as jerking off.

bubbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
for me finding the right one, having less time talking to the girl the higher the sucess rate, when you talk keep it simple, stay cool dont be astonished by her hot looks, and dont feel bad when you get rejected. its a part of life.