Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is wrong with her??

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow up from this post from Saturday
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/young-chick-uggh.256418/#post-2614169

To back track..got back in touch with this chick last monday after NC for a week..(Wednesday) we met up that week and smoked..she hit me the next day (Thursday) wanting to link but i had some else going on , she was like " Okay". Friday i texted her and she said she could get up with me that night..called her later and she answered the phone like " Who is this?"..as if she aint know it was..she was real serious..i was threw off at first..i told her quit playin..she still asked "who is this?" ( I can tell she was around another dude cause she was clearly actin playin it off in front of whoever she was around) ..she then hung up...i called back twice no answer...so i text her 10 min later and told her im headed to her crib and told her to be ready , she said " Okay hold on im not there yet"...i told her to head there now..she said " Okay wtf did i just say"..i asked her how long its gone be and she aint never replied or none..

(Saturday) she then texted me around 10pm that night saying " wyd"....i aint texted her back till (Monday 28th) with " Wassup, i think imma have to beat yo ass how you be playin wit me "..she replied 2 hrs later " U not gone do ****"..Me: " All dese dudes in the way you cant even focus on what I'm trying to do"...she said " Anyways wyd tonight ill be back home"...i asked her around about what time..she just read it..aint never reply.. That was monday..im lost ..i dont understand why she tells me she can meet up but wont follow through..in person her vibe is not like that...is she doing this **** on purpose???

Im gone hit her up probally tomorrow if its still the same **** im leaving her and "January" behind..tired of this ****

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like she feels obligated to grant my wishes , which i like..but why she not following through??

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t be a bigdave. I clicked on your link and there is a link in that link to another link. Man. It’t not too complicated to realize that if it’s complicated then it’s way too complicated. Stop wasting you time. Write it on your hand so you can look it up next time.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of see why cats back in the day used to beat women..a chick like this clearly needs to get her ass kicked...situations like this

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if I understood half of what was being sent back and forth I could offer an opinion

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of see why cats back in the day used to beat women..a chick like this clearly needs to get her ass kicked...situations like this
You disrespecting yourself for putting up with it. Women and other people are going to do what theyre going to do. You dont have to deal with them.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're putting way too much onto this one girl. You're acting a fool if you let her jerk you around like this. She is clearly seeing other dudes - let her come and go as she pleases. You must be just as happy if you don't have her, as if you do.