Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is this girl doing on POF?

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meast1525 said:
She is in LA.. Close to me...Im going to hit her up and try to insert my junk in her ****.

haha with a fake profile?

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Actually looking at the pics closely I don't think the profile is the chick in the photos. Take them and put them in Tineye or Google Image search and see if they come up. If so. Fake as fawk.

I'd lean towards the pics are fake and stolen.

As for chicks on POF? You shouldn't care no matter how good looking or not they are. They are on POF for a reason and it's not a single good one. Spam, get number, meet, dump load, then on to the next. Ignore all the nonsense.

glad you agree. the photos are enhanced somehow and look fake. i agree with the women too but most of them you wouldnt even consider to pump in the first place.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but she is only a 7 to me. Also the fact she is that short and her flat figure makes it barely a 7 to me. Plus you can tell she took a million photos and only took the best to enhance.

I'd still put her in the friend zone though. ;)

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or it's a really clever guy who set up a fake account to use as a lightning rod for guys' attention, while he starts messaging all the girls who aren't quite as good looking while other guys are distracted.

*X-Files music plays*

B

BeDJ

loveshogun said:
Or it's a really clever guy who set up a fake account to use as a lightning rod for guys' attention, while he starts messaging all the girls who aren't quite as good looking while other guys are distracted.

*X-Files music plays*
Will and determination right there. C*ck tease other men to get laid

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
It's most likely a dude trying to see what messages other dudes are sending and or just fvcking with them.

Or it's some dude dressed in his sisters panties behind the keyboard using his sisters pics lathering himself up in a frenzy while talking dirty to other dudes.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the same thing all girls are doing on POF...looking to get fvcked by a non-lame dude in a different way other than getting picked up in a bar or club...

Perhaps its one of her fantasies she has never fulfilled...meeting a stranger online and getting railed the same night...chicks have sexual fantasies that would make a sailor blush

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
the same thing all girls are doing on POF...looking to get fvcked by a non-lame dude in a different way other than getting picked up in a bar or club

Yet there are dudes who get emotional over pics and profile fluff filler. LMAO. I'd have spammed that chick off her pics and then spammed ten more not reading any of their profiles but off of pics alone and could care less if I got a reply. And if I did and it looked like a fake profile? Delete and keep it moving like a spamming computer on a mission.

Why dudes are worried about these chicks nonsense is beyond me. Unless dudes are seriously desperate enough to get emo as if they would online shop for a "wifey"? Good friggin luck with that! #towncumdumpsterz!

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a typical PoF skank I would assume without even reading the thread. Get off of PlentyOfFish, immediately. It should be called "PlentyOfB1tch". Online dating = Procrastinating, compensating and never mating.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Suave said:
Being a typical PoF skank I would assume without even reading the thread. Get off of PlentyOfFish, immediately. It should be called "PlentyOfB1tch". Online dating = Procrastinating, compensating and never mating.

Another unhappy Pof customer I see lol

When I see guys like tis I feel like Morpheus asking if you'd like tHe "truth" or the red pill or blue pill