Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the worst female manipulation tactic

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a lot more than I realized lol

1). The Classic Bait and Switch

2). Love Bombing

3). Death by a dozen concessions- usually happens in marriages/live together relationships. She’ll ask for really small favors that end up building up over time.

4). Gaslighting

5). Passive Aggression

6). Teasing/Attention whoring- Will give you attention and respond, but will always find a reason not to escalate the relationship with you

7). Tears of Madness- Cries to get her way

8). Micro-Aggressions- will constantly make cute little threats towards you

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll feed the troll.

Planting reasons to contact you or for you to contact her:
-leaving stuff at your place or "borrowing" your things

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst? Obviously gaslighting

To add to this list - playing the victim, and acting like wanting sex from her (especially after taking her on dates) is somehow a bad thing

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaslighting is the most annoying/frustrating.

Love-bombing is probably the worst because it is a sign of a lot of really bad sh1t to come in a matter of weeks/months.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Females will rarely try to manipulate if they know you're prepared to walk

It all comes down to how you set the foundations with her

If she has the slightest inclination that she is your best option OR that you have a weakness in your armour she will consistently test it

Its why you should NEVER talk to women about the size of your d1ck , your bank acct or any of your other fears

She is only concerned if you are .

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they blatantly lie to your face even when you both know they are lying.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Refusing sex even though you are exclusive. I learned the hard way. Never again.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaslighting is the most annoying/frustrating.

Love-bombing is probably the worst because it is a sign of a lot of really bad sh1t to come in a matter of weeks/months.
Its interesting to see how this love bombing works. You'd think that women know that if you really like someone, you will take it rather slow. Or patiently I should say. Its the first sign you're dealing with a hazardous one.

My theory is that by love bombing they actually test you. They try to see if and how you gonna respond. They must've sensed something was off, you were too calm when you met her ,after sex ect ,declining shyte ect . So by doing this they'll learn what type of men you are right away.

Like you said in another thread, women live through emotions. She knows ,or fears you will pump amd dump her (which is true) because somehow you read her already.

The men before that responded romantically all got dumped when they will get bored, and that pretty quick. Or they run into actors who play along with the love bombing untill they disappearike batman.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Females will rarely try to manipulate if they know you're prepared to walk

It all comes down to how you set the foundations with her

If she has the slightest inclination that she is your best option OR that you have a weakness in your armour she will consistently test it

Its why you should NEVER talk to women about the size of your d1ck , your bank acct or any of your other fears

She is only concerned if you are .

What if your d1ck is too big?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is serious and confident in himself, there is no manipulation tactic any woman can pull over him.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its interesting to see how this love bombing works. You'd think that women know that if you really like someone, you will take it rather slow. Or patiently I should say. Its the first sign you're dealing with a hazardous one.
I think some men are vulnerable to certain tactics and resistant to others. I do think love bombing would work on me, but passive aggression and gas lighting would drive me crazy.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leading you on knowing they have zero intention to escalate further.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretending they are pregnant or MIGHT be pregnant