Josh Davidson
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2021
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 140
Why not just approach women on your own?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That has been a thing. I'm not a big proponent of doing that. There are better uses for women. With that said, if you can get a female sister, cousin, or a friend's long term girlfriend or wife to do it for you, it can be useful if she's above average looking. Covid has ruined night game for the time being.Ok. I see your point. What about a female wingman?
Most day game pickup is geared towards the solo artist and is a part of why it became my primary form of pickup starting in the early 2010s. You don't need a wing to go out and pick up women in a grocery store, at the gym/gym fitness class, or on the street/walking path. I also was not great at staying up late, didn't like loud music, or trying to isolate.Why not just approach women on your own?
You can learn from each other and make going out fun even when you don't get laid.Why not just approach women on your own?
Wingman can be useful in some contexts.Why not just approach women on your own?
With the right female wingman, especially if she is hot, it can instantly give you social proof.Ok. I see your point. What about a female wingman?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
If you're with a girl that you consider hot, then why would you want to be hanging out as friends and not banging her?Wingman can be useful in some contexts.
With the right female wingman, especially if she is hot, it can instantly give you social proof.
I have a current FWB who I've also known and been friends with for 15 years (although we've only reconnected this January after she moved away for a few years). She's gotten me laid multiple times, be it from introducing me to her friends or from intentionally winging for me when we're out.If you're with a girl that you consider hot, then why would you want to be hanging out as friends and not banging her?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.