Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the perfect relationship?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you could have any type of relationship, what would that be and why?

Marriage, two live in girlfriends, plates, wife and a side piece, multiple wives, random girls changed out every few months, hookers, sugar babies, ltrs, etc.

Having tried most types of relationships, the most enjoyable has been a solid ltr. But seems like after I hit the 3yr mark things begin to decline. Things get boring, they stop trying as hard, and the arguments begin. A new girl every two years would be the sweet spot for me. I don't want them to live with me either. Getting too old for that. Sucks the fun and suspense out of the relationship as well.

M

member160292

LTR with own places

Funny enough, all my relationships have been around 3 years before I move on.
It's interesting that you develop requirements/standards with each past relationship.

-Educated, but not traditional
-Traditional and educated, but not fun
-Traditional, educated, fun, but doesn't make enough money
-I'm here right now
-Big tits

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ideal relationship for me currently would be a woman with a high sex drive and a high attraction to me who wants to have sex all the time and not spend tons of money.

In the future I may want to be a wealthy guy in a big house with 3 wives/girlfriends and four ways every week.

Serenity

Reaction score
So far I'm happy in a regular marriage, we've been together for 7 years and married the last 3. I know this isn't the solution for everyone and I would never pressure anyone else to marry though. Whatever works for you and makes your life enjoyable is the right choice in the end.

I wanted kids too and besides a LTR without marrying, I don't find the other options to be healthy alternatives unless the relationship just doesn't work out in the long run. Ideally they'll have a mom and dad who actually loves each other though.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd want a solid rotation with 2 atleast cute (6's or 7's) ideally switching out every year or 2 and only keeping around the cute ones that show high ,consistent interest and effort .
No live in girls
I would still date hot women with kids but they would have to live in their own place.
No live in women with kids.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A series of 2-3 year long LTRs, ideally dating a second women or at least having a side chick for the first 6 months or so. I would never move in with them. I also don't agree that most relationships can last more than 3-6 years or so, but it's certainly possible.

In terms of the nature of the relationship, it has to be with a girl who I genuinely enjoy being around and who makes my life easier and makes me feel more confident as a man.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having tried most types of relationships, the most enjoyable has been a solid ltr. But seems like after I hit the 3yr mark things begin to decline. Things get boring, they stop trying as hard, and the arguments begin. A new girl every two years would be the sweet spot for me. I don't want them to live with me either. Getting too old for that. Sucks the fun and suspense out of the relationship as well.
This is closest to what I want. Somewhere between 2-5 years.

A series of 2-3 year long LTRs, ideally dating a second women or at least having a side chick for the first 6 months or so. I would never move in with them. I also don't agree that most relationships can last more than 3-6 years or so, but it's certainly possible.

In terms of the nature of the relationship, it has to be with a girl who I genuinely enjoy being around and who makes me life easier and makes me feel more confident as a man.
It seems like you also believe in my idea that romantic relationships have a shelf life of goodness of about 5 years.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Life partner type LTR is my ideal. A relationship that is stable, sex on tap, sexy attractive man that I can laugh with, live with and do life with. Pretty much got that going on now. We’re engaged, which frankly I’m ambivalent about being married at this point having already done the whole marriage and kids thing but marriage is important to him so it’s cool. Means more asset protection paperwork but that’s fine.

If this were not to work that is still my ideal and I’m unconcerned about finding in time a similar situation.

Kinda the lovers, best friends, life & mischief partner scenario works for me :)

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Life partner type LTR is my ideal. A relationship that is stable, sex on tap, sexy attractive man that I can laugh with, live with and do life with. Pretty much got that going on now. We’re engaged, which frankly I’m ambivalent about being married at this point having already done the whole marriage and kids thing but marriage is important to him so it’s cool. Means more asset protection paperwork but that’s fine.

If this were not to work that is still my ideal and I’m unconcerned about finding in time a similar situation.

Kinda the lovers, best friends, life & mischief partner scenario works for me :)
Glad to hear you got engaged - congrats :)