"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What is the new myspace for getting laid?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Back in 2006 or 7 ish through 2011 I was able to use myspace to get laid regularly with almost no effort. I had a few messages that I would send women and had a HUGE response rate. I was able to turn quite a bit of those responses into same day lays. I mean girls that would come over to my place or invite me to theirs and didn't even know my name. It was great.

Last time I tried using myspace, I emailed 20 girls and one of them responded basically saying she had forgotten about her myspace, she is on facebook now...

Thing is, Facebook seems like it's more for people you already know. Myspace was pretty much a dating site, lol. Point is, myspace doesn't work for that now and I'm having zero luck on Tinder. Pof is up and down. One week I'll get 5 numbers, 3 dates setup, and then I'll go months with barely any responses. I've banged a few chics on POF over the years, but with the lack of a subject line on there now, it makes it harder to stand out with game and get my message read.

So what is the new myspace for dating? Or at least what sites have a subject line for direct messaging still?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Slutbook?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
There's a lot of stuff from tinder, bumble, IG, and anything with a connection. I pulled off random sites before online was normalised. A skateboard site and a download/torrent forum come to mind as part of my reign of terror.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Back in 2006 or 7 ish through 2011 I was able to use myspace to get laid regularly with almost no effort. I had a few messages that I would send women and had a HUGE response rate. I was able to turn quite a bit of those responses into same day lays. I mean girls that would come over to my place or invite me to theirs and didn't even know my name. It was great.

Last time I tried using myspace, I emailed 20 girls and one of them responded basically saying she had forgotten about her myspace, she is on facebook now...

Thing is, Facebook seems like it's more for people you already know. Myspace was pretty much a dating site, lol. Point is, myspace doesn't work for that now and I'm having zero luck on Tinder. Pof is up and down. One week I'll get 5 numbers, 3 dates setup, and then I'll go months with barely any responses. I've banged a few chics on POF over the years, but with the lack of a subject line on there now, it makes it harder to stand out with game and get my message read.

So what is the new myspace for dating? Or at least what sites have a subject line for direct messaging still?
ROOSHv wrote about game in his new book but, included the shift over the past decade. The complexity of the dating climate due to feminism, false accusations,#metoo, etc. Unlike roosh, I don't have twenty years of experience. I have been at pickup for ages and have been noticing a hostile climate of women. The body positivity, misandry, catty workplace, girl power promos, pedaling of valueless women (sluts, single mom's, and feminists,etc).
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
Online dating has already peaked and is currently past its prime. The market is too saturated with desperate men.
Facebook was the game changer. It allowed women to get validation without putting any effort in. I had to get burned a few times before I realized how meeting women on Facebook was nothing like meeting women on MySpace.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,542
Reaction score
4,083
Location
Inside her mind
Online dating has already peaked and is currently past its prime. The market is too saturated with desperate men.
Facebook was the game changer. It allowed women to get validation without putting any effort in. I had to get burned a few times before I realized how meeting women on Facebook was nothing like meeting women on MySpace.

Great comment

I never did well on myspace, I had a couple buddies who did ok but they were pretty boys
Online dating IMO peaked after 2010, sure after 2010 you could still pull but it became harder
The death in the coffin was TInder, once Tinder peaked now online dating is trash
unless you're above average looking it's extremely hard for an average guy
Good looking guys have it easier than ever
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I kill it on fb but it can still be a numbers game. Wayyyyyy easier than OLD.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Ah, The myspace days lol. I met a good amount of girls on there. One chick actually tried to kidnap me by driving me to another state when I thought we were going somewhere else.

I'm into the "old fashion" approaching Women when I'm out during the weekend. NYC has a ton of girls out. I'm not into OLD but I'm getting a good amount of attention on Bumble.

I lost the "digital" game I had but I think I can get it back. I was the master at AOL chats and getting girls to call my room phone. I'd get them to play with themselves many times lol
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Back in 2006 or 7 ish through 2011 I was able to use myspace to get laid regularly with almost no effort. I had a few messages that I would send women and had a HUGE response rate. I was able to turn quite a bit of those responses into same day lays. I mean girls that would come over to my place or invite me to theirs and didn't even know my name. It was great.

Last time I tried using myspace, I emailed 20 girls and one of them responded basically saying she had forgotten about her myspace, she is on facebook now...

Thing is, Facebook seems like it's more for people you already know. Myspace was pretty much a dating site, lol. Point is, myspace doesn't work for that now and I'm having zero luck on Tinder. Pof is up and down. One week I'll get 5 numbers, 3 dates setup, and then I'll go months with barely any responses. I've banged a few chics on POF over the years, but with the lack of a subject line on there now, it makes it harder to stand out with game and get my message read.

So what is the new myspace for dating? Or at least what sites have a subject line for direct messaging still?
POF is easy if you put some time into it. Once you develop a system it should be relatively easy to get 7-8 numbers any day you want.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Great comment

I never did well on myspace, I had a couple buddies who did ok but they were pretty boys
Online dating IMO peaked after 2010, sure after 2010 you could still pull but it became harder
The death in the coffin was TInder, once Tinder peaked now online dating is trash
unless you're above average looking it's extremely hard for an average guy
Good looking guys have it easier than ever
I always thought that FB was hard for dating/meeting women since it was designed to connect with people you already know. At least back in the day. It seemed like you had to know their email or something from what I remember to be able to connect. Maybe it's different now? I haven't had an account in years, I never really used it much for that reason back when I did have it.

How do you hook up with women on FB? Just chat/direct message, comment on pics and generally flirt? Myspace was soooooooooo easy it was like being a good looking rich guy in London. I'd have multiple dates a week with different women. By dates I mean usually they would just come over or invite me over and we'd have sex. Most never even knew my name or anything about me. Usually just a hand full of messages exchanged and sex that night. No joke. I had great openers that worked, with a subject line that got their attention and they almost always responded....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
I always thought that FB was hard for dating/meeting women since it was designed to connect with people you already know. At least back in the day. It seemed like you had to know their email or something from what I remember to be able to connect. Maybe it's different now? I haven't had an account in years, I never really used it much for that reason back when I did have it.

How do you hook up with women on FB? Just chat/direct message, comment on pics and generally flirt? Myspace was soooooooooo easy it was like being a good looking rich guy in London. I'd have multiple dates a week with different women. By dates I mean usually they would just come over or invite me over and we'd have sex. Most never even knew my name or anything about me. Usually just a hand full of messages exchanged and sex that night. No joke. I had great openers that worked, with a subject line that got their attention and they almost always responded....
It's a weird alternate reality because on MySpace it allowed you to stand out from the rest of the bland and boring guys in your city. You could get by with your looks very easily.
On Facebook you're dealing with rigidness and conformity. Being funny, creative, or good looking doesn't work anymore.
People judge you based on how many likes you have and how busy your status updates on your wall looks.
It's so phony, it's f*cking ridiculous!
I am so done with that bullsh!t.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
If you are good looking then Tender
If you are rich/educated then E-Harmony
if you are social /rich then Facebook , make sure your social activities are public so women will see them before adding you as a friend.
 
Top