Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the new myspace for getting laid?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in 2006 or 7 ish through 2011 I was able to use myspace to get laid regularly with almost no effort. I had a few messages that I would send women and had a HUGE response rate. I was able to turn quite a bit of those responses into same day lays. I mean girls that would come over to my place or invite me to theirs and didn't even know my name. It was great.

Last time I tried using myspace, I emailed 20 girls and one of them responded basically saying she had forgotten about her myspace, she is on facebook now...

Thing is, Facebook seems like it's more for people you already know. Myspace was pretty much a dating site, lol. Point is, myspace doesn't work for that now and I'm having zero luck on Tinder. Pof is up and down. One week I'll get 5 numbers, 3 dates setup, and then I'll go months with barely any responses. I've banged a few chics on POF over the years, but with the lack of a subject line on there now, it makes it harder to stand out with game and get my message read.

So what is the new myspace for dating? Or at least what sites have a subject line for direct messaging still?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slutbook?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of stuff from tinder, bumble, IG, and anything with a connection. I pulled off random sites before online was normalised. A skateboard site and a download/torrent forum come to mind as part of my reign of terror.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in 2006 or 7 ish through 2011 I was able to use myspace to get laid regularly with almost no effort. I had a few messages that I would send women and had a HUGE response rate. I was able to turn quite a bit of those responses into same day lays. I mean girls that would come over to my place or invite me to theirs and didn't even know my name. It was great.

Last time I tried using myspace, I emailed 20 girls and one of them responded basically saying she had forgotten about her myspace, she is on facebook now...

Thing is, Facebook seems like it's more for people you already know. Myspace was pretty much a dating site, lol. Point is, myspace doesn't work for that now and I'm having zero luck on Tinder. Pof is up and down. One week I'll get 5 numbers, 3 dates setup, and then I'll go months with barely any responses. I've banged a few chics on POF over the years, but with the lack of a subject line on there now, it makes it harder to stand out with game and get my message read.

So what is the new myspace for dating? Or at least what sites have a subject line for direct messaging still?
ROOSHv wrote about game in his new book but, included the shift over the past decade. The complexity of the dating climate due to feminism, false accusations,#metoo, etc. Unlike roosh, I don't have twenty years of experience. I have been at pickup for ages and have been noticing a hostile climate of women. The body positivity, misandry, catty workplace, girl power promos, pedaling of valueless women (sluts, single mom's, and feminists,etc).

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating has already peaked and is currently past its prime. The market is too saturated with desperate men.
Facebook was the game changer. It allowed women to get validation without putting any effort in. I had to get burned a few times before I realized how meeting women on Facebook was nothing like meeting women on MySpace.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating has already peaked and is currently past its prime. The market is too saturated with desperate men.
Facebook was the game changer. It allowed women to get validation without putting any effort in. I had to get burned a few times before I realized how meeting women on Facebook was nothing like meeting women on MySpace.

Great comment

I never did well on myspace, I had a couple buddies who did ok but they were pretty boys
Online dating IMO peaked after 2010, sure after 2010 you could still pull but it became harder
The death in the coffin was TInder, once Tinder peaked now online dating is trash
unless you're above average looking it's extremely hard for an average guy
Good looking guys have it easier than ever

Glassguy

Reaction score
I kill it on fb but it can still be a numbers game. Wayyyyyy easier than OLD.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, The myspace days lol. I met a good amount of girls on there. One chick actually tried to kidnap me by driving me to another state when I thought we were going somewhere else.

I'm into the "old fashion" approaching Women when I'm out during the weekend. NYC has a ton of girls out. I'm not into OLD but I'm getting a good amount of attention on Bumble.

I lost the "digital" game I had but I think I can get it back. I was the master at AOL chats and getting girls to call my room phone. I'd get them to play with themselves many times lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

POF is easy if you put some time into it. Once you develop a system it should be relatively easy to get 7-8 numbers any day you want.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great comment

I never did well on myspace, I had a couple buddies who did ok but they were pretty boys
Online dating IMO peaked after 2010, sure after 2010 you could still pull but it became harder
The death in the coffin was TInder, once Tinder peaked now online dating is trash
unless you're above average looking it's extremely hard for an average guy
Good looking guys have it easier than ever
I always thought that FB was hard for dating/meeting women since it was designed to connect with people you already know. At least back in the day. It seemed like you had to know their email or something from what I remember to be able to connect. Maybe it's different now? I haven't had an account in years, I never really used it much for that reason back when I did have it.

How do you hook up with women on FB? Just chat/direct message, comment on pics and generally flirt? Myspace was soooooooooo easy it was like being a good looking rich guy in London. I'd have multiple dates a week with different women. By dates I mean usually they would just come over or invite me over and we'd have sex. Most never even knew my name or anything about me. Usually just a hand full of messages exchanged and sex that night. No joke. I had great openers that worked, with a subject line that got their attention and they almost always responded....

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that FB was hard for dating/meeting women since it was designed to connect with people you already know. At least back in the day. It seemed like you had to know their email or something from what I remember to be able to connect. Maybe it's different now? I haven't had an account in years, I never really used it much for that reason back when I did have it.

How do you hook up with women on FB? Just chat/direct message, comment on pics and generally flirt? Myspace was soooooooooo easy it was like being a good looking rich guy in London. I'd have multiple dates a week with different women. By dates I mean usually they would just come over or invite me over and we'd have sex. Most never even knew my name or anything about me. Usually just a hand full of messages exchanged and sex that night. No joke. I had great openers that worked, with a subject line that got their attention and they almost always responded....
It's a weird alternate reality because on MySpace it allowed you to stand out from the rest of the bland and boring guys in your city. You could get by with your looks very easily.
On Facebook you're dealing with rigidness and conformity. Being funny, creative, or good looking doesn't work anymore.
People judge you based on how many likes you have and how busy your status updates on your wall looks.
It's so phony, it's f*cking ridiculous!
I am so done with that bullsh!t.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are good looking then Tender
If you are rich/educated then E-Harmony
if you are social /rich then Facebook , make sure your social activities are public so women will see them before adding you as a friend.