Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is the Nature behind this?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So as we navigate life , some days we get choosing signals, some days we got nothing, this is part and parcel of things.

However for a week now I have been taking 400mg of TRT. Nothing else much has changed, I was already quite smooth and friendly,
My physique hasnt changed much. I still talk the same, Ive always kept eye contact with people.

Heres the thing, Women are now EYE F*CKING ME, its almost creepy.

I am not claiming they are dime piece 9s. theyre not, but some are still pretty and Ive got some numbers, one even asked for mine.

This experience is amazing, why is it happening? this is some Sorcery sh*t.

Theres some weird stuff going on here, is it something to do with sweat? Someone explain please.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel better on TRT? I'm assuming you had felt something was wrong which is why you went to the doctor to get a prescription. Maybe now that you are getting treatment you are projecting a better vibe. I don't know, something like that that happened to me. At my most worst in my younger days I felt alien to women, like completely different specie. Once I started picking up successes something clicked and I began to notice interest where I did not notice it before. All that changed was my confidence and self belief.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So as we navigate life , some days we get choosing signals, some days we got nothing, this is part and parcel of things.

However for a week now I have been taking 400mg of TRT. Nothing else much has changed, I was already quite smooth and friendly,
My physique hasnt changed much. I still talk the same, Ive always kept eye contact with people.

Heres the thing, Women are now EYE F*CKING ME, its almost creepy.

I am not claiming they are dime piece 9s. theyre not, but some are still pretty and Ive got some numbers, one even asked for mine.

This experience is amazing, why is it happening? this is some Sorcery sh*t.

Theres some weird stuff going on here, is it something to do with sweat? Someone explain please.
You feel better and you are communicating that through your body language.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand both your thought processes, but i do not believe anything about me has changed.

I mean Ive experienced women check me out, but this is on a Magnetic level. They look at me like they worship me.

I really enjoyed the experience, yesterday wasnt as good and I actually felt a crash from not getting the attention.

I dread to think what women would feel like if Social media was closed.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel better on TRT? I'm assuming you had felt something was wrong which is why you went to the doctor to get a prescription. Maybe now that you are getting treatment you are projecting a better vibe. I don't know, something like that that happened to me. At my most worst in my younger days I felt alien to women, like completely different specie. Once I started picking up successes something clicked and I began to notice interest where I did not notice it before. All that changed was my confidence and self belief.
I feel unbelievable, I also go 10x more confident, and 10x less tolerant.

However if I dont get a good nights sleep I dont feel that good.
I need to get my sleep sorted

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can and will literally pick up on your verility and masculine energy (or abundance) even if you aren't consciously aware of any differences in your demeanor.

This gives me more reason to get on TRT.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have low-T?
I have all the symptoms of it. I was only tested twice, first time it was over 1000ng/DL and the second time it was 650 I believe. I am still convinced I have low T though. Could be caused by high SHBG or something.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have all the symptoms of it. I was only tested twice, first time it was over 1000ng/DL and the second time it was 650 I believe. I am still convinced I have low T though. Could be caused by high SHBG or something.
If you are considering shutting down your HPTA permanently, why not just consider cycling at first. You have a way better chance of restarting your HPTA if you decide it's not for you.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are considering shutting down your HPTA permanently, why not just consider cycling at first. You have a way better chance of restarting your HPTA if you decide it's not for you.
Elaborate?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elaborate?
HPTA is your Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis. Your Hypothalamus sends signals to your pituitary gland to tell your testicles to start producing testosterone, and sperm via Lutenizing Hormone(testosterone) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone(sperm). When you introduce exogenous(not made in the body) testosterone, your body stops sending these signals producing it's own and also sperm. Therefore, the testicles shut down and atrophy. There's a very small chance that one may not regain the ability to produce normal amounts of testosterone after they come off the exogenous testosterone. The chance is minimal if one follows proper protocols with regards to length of time using exogenous test, if one uses HCG to prevent their testicles from completely shutting down, using certain medications to restart the signals of LH and FSH, ect...

If you get your T levels checked, and you're under say 325, that would be considered low, and therefore none of the above matters since there wouldn't be much of a noticeable change if you didn't start back up fully, and your new normal levels are around 125. So it'd be better to just start TRT anyways. If you don't get your T levels checked, then it's better to assume your not low, and need to account for the above written.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elaborate?
you get some Sust 250 from your local "doctor"

you can do a 8-12 week cycle, see how you feel during this time.

once you come off the cycle, because its only been a short time, your balls will start working again.

in theory you should take some post cycle therapy, to get things back working okay. I only took the PCT when I also added VAR to my cycle

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care if I went on TRT for the rest of my life, I have zero desire to have kids so it'll save me $6000 from having to get a vasectomy. Plus my balls are ****ing huge already so I don't care if they shrink.

What is PCT and VAR? I cannot keep track of all the "gear" out there. All I would ever take is high quality T.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care if I went on TRT for the rest of my life, I have zero desire to have kids so it'll save me $6000 from having to get a vasectomy. Plus my balls are ****ing huge already so I don't care if they shrink.

What is PCT and VAR? I cannot keep track of all the "gear" out there. All I would ever take is high quality T.
PCT Post Cycle Therapy - It's the meds you'd take to restart your HPTA if you didn't want to stay on for life. These meds are Clomiphene citrate and Tamoxifen.

Var is slang for Anavar(oxandrolone) an oral steroid

Lots of guys have been known to have kids while on heavy steroid stacks. It's not a guarantee that you'll be infertile while on. Though the chances are higher that you'll be infertile while on.