Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the most valuable tip or advice tip received on SS?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you say "She's hard to read" she absolutely, 100% does not have interest in you.

The second the thought "She's hard to read" enters your mind, prepare your exit strategy. An interested, worthwhile girl makes it abundantly clear that she likes you. If she's interested in you, she will move mountains to see you and be with you.

Naturally, right at the beginning there can exist a gray area where you're determining her interest, but when your interactions become more established you need to cut away any woman that you think is "hard to read".

There are no exceptions. No man here on SS deserves a woman who is "hard to read". Even if she does like you and is playing games, this is not a woman who will add value to your life.

Get "She's hard to read" out of your life altogether! It is a disqualifier.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you say "She's hard to read" she absolutely, 100% does not have interest in you.

The second the thought "She's hard to read" enters your mind, prepare your exit strategy. An interested, worthwhile girl makes it abundantly clear that she likes you. If she's interested in you, she will move mountains to see you and be with you.

Naturally, right at the beginning there can exist a gray area where you're determining her interest, but when your interactions become more established you need to cut away any woman that you think is "hard to read".

There are no exceptions. No man here on SS deserves a woman who is "hard to read". Even if she does like you and is playing games, this is not a woman who will add value to your life.

This ..

and it isn't worth the anxiety/mental energy it causes either .. (at least for me)

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) A man cannot be universally attractive like women can. Given that fact, only pursue women who show interest. Don't try to manufacture interest. This is a colossal waste of time. Work within the subset of women who like your type.

2) Abundance mentality is paramount.

3) Never, ever allow yourself to be dumped. When you see it coming deploy a preemptive strike and dump her first.

Best sh!t I've read here in months! 110% agree.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

im not sure i entirely agree with this

women are naturally "hard to read" some less than others yes but no woman is as straight forward as you assume doesnt matter how interested she is because at the end of the day they are all emotional time bombs just waiting to blow

this is comming straight out of the horses motuh , ive dealt with A LOT of chicks

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my post:

"Naturally, right at the beginning there can exist a gray area where you're determining her interest..."

At age 58 you could say I've dealt with one or two chicks myself. ;)

I agree that they are time bombs and anything can happen at any time. My point, however, is that it is a colossal waste of time to continue with a woman who persistently plays coy with you. A woman's role is to submit, and her submission first and foremost entails surrendering to you and revealing her feelings for you. That of course is why we always preach here that a man should never verbally reveal his liking of a woman to her. His job is to cause her to submit. It sets a very important precedent for the relationship.

A man with any kind of insight at all can train himself to see the signals a woman is sending. For me, women are as transparent as glass. Some give stronger signals than others, but the bottom line for me is that I have no time to waste with women who try to string me along.

In conclusion, I say that if a man is going for any length of time thinking, "She's hard to read", he is wasting his time. The ONLY women who are hard to read (after that initial brief period) are ones who are not interested enough.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In conclusion, I say that if a man is going for any length of time thinking, "She's hard to read", he is wasting his time. The ONLY women who are hard to read (after that initial brief period) are ones who are not interested enough.
yes agreed i usually give a girl around 2-3 weeks in which she has ample opportuinty to prove her interest to me whilst spinning multiple other plates of course

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems entirely reasonable to me.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
good stuff from wdw, atom and bradd (glad to see you posting again).

I have another one to add

- Just do it with no hesitation.

For example, if you want to kiss your girl, the time is right (and not awkward ) grab her hand, pull her in close and kiss her.

Hesitation leads to masturbation (hey thats cool if you're into jerking it versus being jerked by some hot girl). Plus, hesitating in any situation creates two things 1) unneeded stress 2) it makes you look weak/awkward/ creepy.

So if you're thinking about doing something and start to hesitate, relax, breathe, and just do it smoothly.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Don't develop the negative mindset that there are no good women out there, because there are. But they are the exception to today's typical woman, not the norm. And the good ones are very, very hard to come by.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you need to follow your heart, and sometimes your head, and sometimes your d1ck.

-W.M.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
"Game" was cleverly devised to protect the (hurt) ego from the truth, which is ----There is no "game." All that exists is your Sexual Market Value (SMV) and where YOU are positioned within this sexual marketplace (SMP). If you are a 5, you can chase 8s all day, and may even position yourself as the "exception" with this higher-rated contender. But WHEN (not if) that relation ends, you WILL eventually accept your SMV fate.

Smarter strategy to focus ALL your efforts in maximizing your SMV and capitalizing your equitable share in the SMP.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be willing to walk away
Simple, but IMO one of the most important rules when dealing with the ladies. Always be willing to walk away at any point. Whether it's the first meet or you're 6 months in.