Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the most valuable tip or advice tip received on SS?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it is that when you get dumped, to say little to nothing. Turn around and calmly leave. Nothing you do can save the relationship. Show some self respect. Be a man and leave. Then don't contact them again.

What is the best thing you learned on SS?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going along with what fitters said ' keep a strong frame". Most Bank robbers have girlfriends. If I'm on a date and the woman doesn't like what I said or how I am my self respect and purpose is worth far more than some pretty piece of fluff.

Had this s*** test on Saturday night I was teasing the chick and she said I'm not laughing. My response " that's ok you'll improve as the night goes on" and she did.

You can lie cheat and steal and as long as you think it's OK some woman will too.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) A man cannot be universally attractive like women can. Given that fact, only pursue women who show interest. Don't try to manufacture interest. This is a colossal waste of time. Work within the subset of women who like your type.

2) Abundance mentality is paramount.

3) Never, ever allow yourself to be dumped. When you see it coming deploy a preemptive strike and dump her first.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some really good stuff in this thread

i think possibly for me it was finally comming to the realisation that women have a deep uncontrolable urge to be wh1ores.............. especially for the man who has her in his bed

all you need to do is find the keys to unlock it

ive had girls tell me ive made them do things they didnt even know was possible and im pretty proud of that

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make them dress up as a clown and perform a show for you. Thats real luuuuuv.(Britney did it...).

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Man I would have to go with the self improvement bit. I transformed my life to a point where I did a complete 360, people didn't recognize me abymore(a good thing in this case). As soon as I got to this site, that is what stood out to me the most.

Second favorite bit of advice is to get yourself out there and not give a god damn flying **** if you fail or not.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best pieces of advice ive received from this community is very simple:

Find the girl that loves you the most ... (not the other way around)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin plates.
+1

Of all the things you can do in your dating life, this one is by far the most important. Spinning plates improves your self-esteem, prevents oneitis, gives you a sense of perspective and generally helps you understand women better and give less fvcks.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) An interested girl will make the meeting/dating easier, she wont confuse you, put obstacles or create problems.
That doesnt mean she will put out very fast, a girl can be interested in you but still see if you're after her or just her ass.

A girl that confuse you, flakes you, is always busy or comes up with excuses, or stress you is not interested.

2) Following number 1, evaluate her intention from her actions rather than her words.

3)Create your own frame and hold it rather than buying hers or the standard from current society.

4)To do is not as much as to be, there are not right or wrong actions but they are so according to who performs them.

A hot guy grabbing her arm is winning through aggressive courting, an ugly guy doing the same is harassing her and losing because of his creepiness.