Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best guide online or book that you have ever read on escalating kino?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the details are very important and the technique so I would love to read anything that is especially recommended here.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I don’t have a book recommendation for you, but I’ll say it’s important to also not get too caught up into the details and techniques of kino.

If you’re thinking too much of how or when to touch a girl, your movements won’t be natural when you execute them and likely will produce the opposite effect you wanted, especially if they come off as overly contrived or awkward. If the girls interest is low or finds you unattractive in a cold approach scenario, it can even come off as creepy.

Best way to get good at kino though is through experience — learning how to read a woman’s body language & other non-verbal cues through trial and error. Over time you’ll calibrate and get a better idea of when & how to escalate your “kino”.

Good rule of thumb over a date is to start with the minimum kino possible (in most cases, this is proximity — closing the space between you and the girl). If she’s receptive, you can escalate. If she reacts unfavourably or looks uncomfortable, back off and try again later once vibe improves.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have a book recommendation for you, but I’ll say it’s important to also not get too caught up into the details and techniques of kino.

If you’re thinking too much of how or when to touch a girl, your movements won’t be natural when you execute them and likely will produce the opposite effect you wanted, especially if they come off as overly contrived or awkward. If the girls interest is low or finds you unattractive in a cold approach scenario, it can even come off as creepy.

Best way to get good at kino though is through experience — learning how to read a woman’s body language & other non-verbal cues through trial and error. Over time you’ll calibrate and get a better idea of when & how to escalate your “kino”.

Good rule of thumb over a date is to start with the minimum kino possible (in most cases, this is proximity — closing the space between you and the girl). If she’s receptive, you can escalate. If she reacts unfavourably or looks uncomfortable, back off and try again later once vibe improves.
And if no reaction?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously OP is a late bloomer like many were/are on here. My advice would be to get a girl a few points lower than your smv. Possibly a fatty. It will be easier/more forgiving if you make mistakes with too fast/awkward. I raised the same concerns as you, as I am a late bloomer. I've lowered my standards to fatties to end a dry spell, and I'm glad I did. I have way more sexual confidence due to banging my fatty fwb that will translate over to hotter girls when the opportunities present themselves. Fatties are still females, and still communicate through covert communication.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! This sounds cringe, lol but here's my take. The Kino needs to go along with the situation. So, it's best to allow it to develop naturally. Start off with giving her some space and the further you communicate and the vibe starts flowing close the space and then find the opportunities for the kino. You both agree on something and maybe you're both laughing (high five), she has something on her clothing (you brush it off). If you're out together outside and it starts getting chilly and you can see in her body language indicates that she might be cold. Offer your jacket and possibly gently pull her close and wrap your arms around her.

If it's in an indoor situation...If you feel her get uncomfortable in any way ease up continue the interaction and try again. If you're both cuddling you can go for playing with her hair or a shoulder massage. If you get no objections you up the ante (First take a pause then continue what you were doing then take a pause again then more risque...boobs>>>Kiss>>>>thighs>>>finger. From my experience, I've found movies or what you call Netflix and chill sets up this scenario the best. However, you don't wanna do a movie for the first date. You want to do something active and fun so she associates that fun active experience with you.

In some ways, you have to set up the scenario to get to where you want. You can start at a low level and work your way up. If you've had your action date and she does agree to come back to your place. When you get home dim the lights (assuming you already have those types of lights to begin with or colored mood lights. Play some relaxing music in the background and ask to play a truth or dare kind of game and establish the rules to go along the lines of something risque. If she agrees, continue; if she doesn't, it might mean she's not there yet. Maybe later during that interaction or maybe another day. Either way, be cool about it. If worst-case scenario nothing happens and she has to go. See the experience as your dating practice (exercise).

PS: If you can feel from early on during the interaction that she's not feeling it even after you've done the "pause and try again" thing. Make an excuse to end the date first.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang that book is sold out EVERYWHERE! What to do?
You’ll have to get a PDF online since he’s removed all of his books.

If you can get your hands on “Game” by him I’d also recommend it. Really good book.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ll have to get a PDF online since he’s removed all of his books.

If you can get your hands on “Game” by him I’d also recommend it. Really good book.
okay, any tips on how to get a pdf of it? why did he remove all of them? I see a few different titles by him on Amazon.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, any tips on how to get a pdf of it? why did he remove all of them? I see a few different titles by him on Amazon.
You just gotta search them, they’re online. He went hyper religious and then denounced the game and premarital sex.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just gotta search them, they’re online. He went hyper religious and then denounced the game and premarital sex.
i typed it in to google with pdf included in the search and i found another one of Roosh's books that was a summary or "best of" but couldn't find Game. It seems like Game is the best one based on your suggestion and others online.

Very interesting that he changed paths like that!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) stop calling it "kino" its weird

If you open a female well I.E with confidence and assertion then she will more than likely be interested in you

From there all you really need to do is be subtle and build the physical interaction ..... move her around the environment , put your hand on her lower back to guide her , tell her to do stuff .... then get as close as you can to her , make her laugh playfully pull her towards you .....go for the kiss

Once you have the kiss you will be able to escalate into more intimate areas.