Sebastian0001
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2018
- Messages
- 262
- Reaction score
- 30
- Age
- 46
I think the details are very important and the technique so I would love to read anything that is especially recommended here.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
And if no reaction?I don’t have a book recommendation for you, but I’ll say it’s important to also not get too caught up into the details and techniques of kino.
If you’re thinking too much of how or when to touch a girl, your movements won’t be natural when you execute them and likely will produce the opposite effect you wanted, especially if they come off as overly contrived or awkward. If the girls interest is low or finds you unattractive in a cold approach scenario, it can even come off as creepy.
Best way to get good at kino though is through experience — learning how to read a woman’s body language & other non-verbal cues through trial and error. Over time you’ll calibrate and get a better idea of when & how to escalate your “kino”.
Good rule of thumb over a date is to start with the minimum kino possible (in most cases, this is proximity — closing the space between you and the girl). If she’s receptive, you can escalate. If she reacts unfavourably or looks uncomfortable, back off and try again later once vibe improves.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Dang that book is sold out EVERYWHERE! What to do?Roosh’s Game was helpful.
You’ll have to get a PDF online since he’s removed all of his books.Dang that book is sold out EVERYWHERE! What to do?
okay, any tips on how to get a pdf of it? why did he remove all of them? I see a few different titles by him on Amazon.You’ll have to get a PDF online since he’s removed all of his books.
If you can get your hands on “Game” by him I’d also recommend it. Really good book.
You just gotta search them, they’re online. He went hyper religious and then denounced the game and premarital sex.okay, any tips on how to get a pdf of it? why did he remove all of them? I see a few different titles by him on Amazon.
i typed it in to google with pdf included in the search and i found another one of Roosh's books that was a summary or "best of" but couldn't find Game. It seems like Game is the best one based on your suggestion and others online.You just gotta search them, they’re online. He went hyper religious and then denounced the game and premarital sex.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.