BraddH
Master Don Juan
What makes a quality woman?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
But can these women also turn into evil satans? And are they deep down bitches?Class.
I'm now at a place where I don't just fcuk for the sake of pussie.
What does she have? A house? A nice car? nice clothes?
What does she do? A good job? can spend a few dollars?
Where does she go? Rather go to a little upscale bar/lounge more than a dive bar?
How does she act? Educated? Traveled? Daring? Calm? has something to talk about?
Basically, a nurtured, well behaved chic.
Where I'm at in life, this is what I look for in quality plates. A girl that matches me.
Think Focus: Will Smith and Margot Robbie
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Most vagina's are SNUG to me and require a couple of minutes to work all myself into...Most vaginas are loose and unsatisfying. I need a woman who is multiorgasmic and clenches when she cvms, which I'd guess is about 10% of women.
Exactly my thoughts.Class.
I'm now at a place where I don't just fcuk for the sake of pussie.
What does she have? A house? A nice car? nice clothes?
What does she do? A good job? can spend a few dollars?
Where does she go? Rather go to a little upscale bar/lounge more than a dive bar?
How does she act? Educated? Traveled? Daring? Calm? has something to talk about?
Basically, a nurtured, well behaved chic.
Where I'm at in life, this is what I look for in quality plates. A girl that matches me.
Think Focus: Will Smith and Margot Robbie
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
YOOOOOOOOOO. Can these quality women also turn into evil satans? Or are they deep down evil satans? Can you ever really trust these quality girls?? And are they deep down bitches? Once a more alpha guy comes will she ditch you for him?!?!?!?!P
But can these women also turn into evil satans? And are they deep down bitches?
All women can be evil. All men can be evil.YOOOOOOOOOO. Can these quality women also turn into evil satans? Or are they deep down evil satans? Can you ever really trust these quality girls?? And are they deep down bitches? Once a more alpha guy comes will she ditch you for him?!?!?!?!
All of them don't monkey branch. But the "hot girl" that's in the game all ways doesYOOOOOOOOOO. Can these quality women also turn into evil satans? Or are they deep down evil satans? Can you ever really trust these quality girls?? And are they deep down bitches? Once a more alpha guy comes will she ditch you for him?!?!?!?!
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
On who knows how to properly respect a man. Without respect there is nothing, everything else is just moot.What makes a quality woman?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.