Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is psychology why woman accept dates then cancel them?

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a woman who sounds very excited for a date, thanks you, sends hearts, .. and then 12 hours later or 24 hours later cancels... what is that? What is going on in their heads to do that?

As a guy, if I make plans with someone and AGREE to them I am going. I am not deciding last minute in any situation depending on my mood. I doubt they do this at work either.

Like if I was a chick and I was iffy I'd just say, "I'll have to check my schedule and let you know" or something vague, NOT agree to something and continue to lead a guy on and then cancel.

So what is behind this? Is the intention always to probably end up flaking but letting a guy feel good for a day or two? Makes no sense to me.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the moment she was hot to trot. You sounded delectable and when you suggested a date she got the vagina tingles so, yesyesYES!

But the itch remained and what she thought was attraction for you was a yeast infection and she couldn't go on a date with you with an itchy vagina, so she had to cancel. And now she feels too embarrassed about her cancellation, because you're sure not to understand she had a yeast infection and there's more fish in the sea and the next one might not give her a yeast infection...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like early-stage love-bombing from a hopeless romantic type

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100%

so what would you do in this scenario knowing it's that type of person?
Consider yourself lucky that you were saved from a gigantic headache had you gone on that date and things worked out. I used to think getting cancelled on and rejected was the worst but now that I’m older and wiser, it’s actually the powers that be saving me from trouble. Rejection is protection.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wouldn't bother me so much if they had the decency to contact me to cancel. :mad: I pretty much always assume a gal will cancel, and am pleasantly surprised when she doesn't. :rolleyes:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
texted with her after and she said it was work related and I'm pretty sure she's telling truth. but feel like she just got cold feet which is bothering me how someone flips that easily
I hope that’s the case brother, however, I’ve used that excuse more times than I can count.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A few reasons:

1) The most common one is a better option came along between the time you scheduled it and the date.

2) Another common one...she was never that interested to begin with. There is a big difference between being interested enough to say yes and being interested enough after working all day to come home, take time to get ready, put on makeup and then drive to wherever you are meeting. They are interested until they actually have to make the effort to do it. Then they realize they simply aren't that interested.

3) They enjoy playing games with guys to see how they'll react when they flake.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A few reasons:

1) The most common one is a better option came along between the time you scheduled it and the date.

2) Another common one...she was never that interested to begin with. There is a big difference between being interested enough to say yes and being interested enough after working all day to come home, take time to get ready, put on makeup and then drive to wherever you are meeting. They are interested until they actually have to make the effort to do it. Then they realize they simply aren't that interested.

1) feel like it can't be that since she was "thanking me" on text like 12 hours the night before.. then that next morning she cancelled. It was weird.. like maybe perhaps she needed the reassurance from me instead of me having left her on read? That was my only thought of what I could have done different.

2) this kinda makes sense to me, even though she made 3 mentions of "that's perfect time!" "thank you so much" "that would be great" while making plans for date... I guess it was too much effort for her (getting ready, makeup)? IDK. That's why I'm so confused in this situation.

3) Maybe? I don't know. Do women who enjoy playing games actually end up meeting up with guys or it's all just a game to them?

Feels like a combo of 2 and 3.

at same time (if) someone isn't actually truly that interested, why make the effort of going through saying all that bull**** on text then? It's ****ing foul.

Last edited:

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a woman who sounds very excited for a date, thanks you, sends hearts, .. and then 12 hours later or 24 hours later cancels... what is that? What is going on in their heads to do that?

As a guy, if I make plans with someone and AGREE to them I am going. I am not deciding last minute in any situation depending on my mood. I doubt they do this at work either.

Like if I was a chick and I was iffy I'd just say, "I'll have to check my schedule and let you know" or something vague, NOT agree to something and continue to lead a guy on and then cancel.

So what is behind this? Is the intention always to probably end up flaking but letting a guy feel good for a day or two? Makes no sense to me.
Judge by behavior, not words. Woman and people in general use words or acting a certain way as a way to mask how they truly feel. She just wasn't as into the idea as you thought. Best thing you can do is view it as her loss, be thankful that you don't have to waste time on someone who isn't clear with their intentions, and move on.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few reasons:

Yea 2 & 3 I believe are the most common factors

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100%

so what would you do in this scenario knowing it's that type of person?
Escalate faster than usual, test hard for compliance. Sh1t test them to see how they react to sexual innuendo.

If they truly are highly interested, it should be no problem, right?

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalate faster than usual, test hard for compliance. Sh1t test them to see how they react to sexual innuendo.

If they truly are highly interested, it should be no problem, right?
in this case she says she gets uncomfortable easily so I think might try the opposite lol. and in this situation doesn't sound like she's highly interested which is problem

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't analyze crazy people. Ideal situation is to cancel your interaction if not offered another date and time. But more of a real world thing done is to ask if she's giving you a rain check and hit you up when she's free. That said, basically the bottom line is the lack of spontaneity that women love on biological level, like when being approached in the world, dragged to clubs, and then screwed. The bottom line is that online people make plans, and that goes against nature, women sometimes have second thoughts. Also keep in mind, you are not the only dude she's talking about there online, and everyone makes plans. You offer a walk on the beach, the other dude offers romantic dinner an expensive restaurant, and yet another dude offers a swim or screw on expensive yacht. Women are going to choose the best option. You can somewhat combat that by offering things right here and now, but problem with that is you communicating that you are lonely dude without options and lots of free time on your hands.