You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
ThanksLose the weight i know you can
Interesting
True I'm darker than Korean though and my eyes are no where near slanted eitherIt's like an east Indian saying they're Malay.
A black dude saying he's from Sierra Leone, Guyana, Puerto Rico, or Jamaica.
Managing perception is everything,
Where do you live? You are overweight. You need to lose around 40 LBS. Income is hurting you. You need to do some side hustling. Invest in real estate, become an agent, get into deals. Think outside the box.Hi Don Juans. I'm curious to know how do you guys know what your smv is compared to a womans? I'm asian 5ft8 and 200lbs. What women would be in my league for smv?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I live in Wisconsin. I have my military pension thats it. I think its enough but only for me though.Where do you live? You are overweight. You need to lose around 40 LBS. Income is hurting you. You need to do some side hustling. Invest in real estate, become an agent, get into deals. Think outside the box.
Where do you live? You are overweight. You need to lose around 40 LBS. Income is hurting you. You need to do some side hustling. Invest in real estate, become an agent, get into deals. Think outside the box.
There are plenty of cases where you have actors or athletes that end up in sub par relationships or just get a lot of problemsIs this true though? If you're a person with a lot of money like an actor or an athlete guys will be loser to you. Explain that definition of loser.
If you just want da pus, just lie about your dough. If you want something more, get into real estate. With the VA loans, you can really do well.I live in Wisconsin. I have my military pension thats it. I think its enough but only for me though.
That is not a masculine behaviorGood for him on setting up a scenario that benefits him. Too bad he apologized for it though...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.