"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

what is my smv?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
It's like an east Indian saying they're Malay.
A black dude saying he's from Sierra Leone, Guyana, Puerto Rico, or Jamaica.

Managing perception is everything,
True I'm darker than Korean though and my eyes are no where near slanted either
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Hi Don Juans. I'm curious to know how do you guys know what your smv is compared to a womans? I'm asian 5ft8 and 200lbs. What women would be in my league for smv?
Where do you live? You are overweight. You need to lose around 40 LBS. Income is hurting you. You need to do some side hustling. Invest in real estate, become an agent, get into deals. Think outside the box.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Where do you live? You are overweight. You need to lose around 40 LBS. Income is hurting you. You need to do some side hustling. Invest in real estate, become an agent, get into deals. Think outside the box.
I live in Wisconsin. I have my military pension thats it. I think its enough but only for me though.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
He’s not overweight if he’s a powerlifter.

Where do you live? You are overweight. You need to lose around 40 LBS. Income is hurting you. You need to do some side hustling. Invest in real estate, become an agent, get into deals. Think outside the box.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
2,638
Is this true though? If you're a person with a lot of money like an actor or an athlete guys will be loser to you. Explain that definition of loser.
There are plenty of cases where you have actors or athletes that end up in sub par relationships or just get a lot of problems

James Franco being accused that his acting school is just a way for him to source ladies for getting laid by promising the girls a career at Hollywood . Things to which he agreed publicly and said that he is so sorry

Johnny depp with that crazy woman

The list can easily go on
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
2,638
Good for him on setting up a scenario that benefits him. Too bad he apologized for it though...
That is not a masculine behavior

This sums up quite well what is wrong with men these days

Someone like James Franco if he would put the effort , I am quite sure that he would do quite well in the dating market … but he chose to be lazy and put himself in positions that are not flattering and that have serious repercussions

Putting your career on the line for some vagina is very stupid

If you are dumb enough to put your career on the line for some vagina , then women would think that most likely you would do other stuff too to get it

This is male supplication 101
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top