"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What is my next move

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I never called her after the first one until last week. The date was ok, she talked a lot about her ex boyfriends, said most of her friends are guys, told me some wild stories of her partying. We had a good conversation going most of the night, no real akward silences, but i couldn't pick up if she is interested or not. SHE DID SAY THAT that she is not looking for a relationship right now cuz she had a tough one end in the fall. That seems like a red flag to me.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
43
i wish it was that easy...she seemed like all of her wild crzy partying is behind her, and she learned her lessons, so i don't think hit and quit it will work with this girl.
 

The Rake

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
"she talked a lot about her ex boyfriends"......

"told me some wild stories of her partying".....

"SHE DID SAY THAT that she is not looking for a relationship right now"....

"she thanked me for the dinner (which I paid for), smiled, and left"...

"What is confusing is why she would go out with me after such a long time of not being in touch? Should I persue this or just move on to another girl?"
-------------------

Her EX-BFs gave her a thrill-a-minute and she was every which way and loose with them. You (on the other hand) are a "nice" safe guy who paid her dinner (yes, all girls love being taken to a nice restaurant), listened to her attentively like a therapist, and dropped her off with a handshake (?). Very respectful of you. Don't be surprised if she does keep in touch with you and wants you as a "friend only".
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
well I don't want to be as cynical as THE RAKE but I share some of his comments on this girl.

"talking about ex-boyfriends" = red flag number #1
, would you talk about your ex-girlfriends in front of a girl you were planning to date or dating initially?

"says most of her friends are guys" = red flag number #2, a well rounded person will either have mostly friends of the same gender or have an equal amount of genders. a person who has a huge ego will not get along with someone of the same gender.

"she is not looking for a relationship right now" = red flag #3, when a girl says that outloud it means she doesn't want anything serious with you.

she probably contacted you cause she has no one else to contact and finds you a 'nice guy' to keep her company for awhile. you got 3 strikes and you're out.

oh yeah, NEXT HER!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I think you guys are right, but i dunno if acting like ass would have made me more attractive to her, since it looks like she has been in a relationship with a guy who cheated on her before. Have any of you had a girl you went out with who actually answered her cell phone calls during the date and then agreed to see you again?
I think that pretty much seals the deal, if a girl is interested i would imagine she would not answere her cell while on a date with you. But may be i'm over analyzing here.
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
I would have told her you dont want to hear about her exs and if she kept doing it I would have told her that I had to go.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DimaDrill
I think you guys are right, but i dunno if acting like ass would have made me more attractive to her, since it looks like she has been in a relationship with a guy who cheated on her before. Have any of you had a girl you went out with who actually answered her cell phone calls during the date and then agreed to see you again?
I think that pretty much seals the deal, if a girl is interested i would imagine she would not answere her cell while on a date with you. But may be i'm over analyzing here.
uh, why wouldn't she answer her cell? if it's important or pertains to the event at hand i don't care. however if she's on a social call - she better cut that sh1t out within a minute.
 

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I just think taking calls during a date is like talking on the phone in the movie theater, it is kinda disrespectful.
 
Last edited:

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
"says most of her friends are guys" = red flag number #2, a well rounded person will either have mostly friends of the same gender or have an equal amount of genders. a person who has a huge ego will not get along with someone of the same gender.
I knew that was a big red flag, but that ego thing didnt even occur to me. wow.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top