Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is in Dominoes Pizza?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what’s the healthy version of what dominoes is giving me?
Dude it's basically flour and oil lol look at the ingredients list, whichever comes first is of highest quantity on the list, so Flour, Water, Oil, Sugar, Salt... Like..
Contains: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid) Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean), Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Vital Wheat Gluten, Less than 1% Dough Conditioners [Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Whey, Enzyme (with Wheat Starch), Ascorbic Acid, L-cysteine, and Silicon Dioxide added as processing aid], Corn Meal (used in preparation)

Not exactly a very healthy Pizza base tbh, but you could be eating worse.

The boost could be from the zinc content in the meat itself. If you really want a boost start eating watermelons (look it up).

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it's basically flour and oil lol look at the ingredients list, whichever comes first is of highest quantity on the list, so Flour, Water, Oil, Sugar, Salt... Like..
Except that I’ve tried that before and it never worked as well as dominoes.

I’ll stick with dominoes thanks

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of being in the military eating all those MRE's. Dominos is stacked with preservatives .Thats why you will feel hyper after eating it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of being in the military eating all those MRE's. Dominos is stacked with preservatives .Thats why you will feel hyper after eating it.
I never said I feel hyper I said my erection quality improves and I feel full of life. Whereas when eating “healthy” I feel like I’m
Slowly dying

At least have some lettuce or something like Jesus
I regularly eat kale wtf

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? Don’t eat? Good solution.

And I love my grass fed beef. I also like to think of the screams the cows made when they were butchered for my burger.
Elimination diets. For me, going carnivore gave the best results.

Soybean is Soy, there is a lot of Estrogen in soy, which means your a "Soy Boy"
There's actually a lot of conflicting evidence around the effects of phytoestrogens in soy...I'm not convinced, but it's probably better to err on the side of caution. The problem with soybean oil is that its an industrially produced with like 8 steps and is completely unlike anything found in nature, it's just as bad as canola oil. Its is very unstable and rapidly oxidizes in the body, cannot be used for fuel, and there is strong evidence that it, along with other oils high in polyunsatured fat, contributes to all sorts of chronic illness, in particular diabetes and heart disease.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I feel hyper I said my erection quality improves and I feel full of life. Whereas when eating “healthy” I feel like I’m
Slowly dying

I regularly eat kale wtf
So its not preservatives ?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eggs also gives you a dopamin boost, but not as much as fast food does. Pizza f.e contains egg, milk, cheese all dopamine and serotonin boosters in combination. I think the proportion between fats and carbs are also relevant

Dairy products = l - tryptophan = Serotonin = feel good
Fats carbs = Cholesterol = Dopamin = feel good
Ok but it’s not just that I feel good. My erections are stronger too

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be because of the zinc from the dairy products and egg. Both are one of the highest in zinc.

high zinc intake increases testosterone to 25% = High testosterone = High libido = better erection

I can confirm that from my experience. I take 12-25mg zinc bisglycinate and makes you horny as hell
I used to take zinc vitamins. Actually had the opposite effect on me.

And regular cheese and eggs don’t seem to give me the same boost dominoes does