Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is in Dominoes Pizza?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
must be some MSG sh1t or something?
you made me remember how I sometimes got a semi when i'd have McDonalds lol (I hardly ever eat it as I try to be healthy so only a few times per year, but it's one of my favourites!)

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
must be some MSG sh1t or something?
you made me remember how I sometimes got a semi when i'd have McDonalds lol (I hardly ever eat it as I try to be healthy so only a few times per year, but it's one of my favourites!)
Yeah there’s something in this stuff for sure. Maybe it is MSG I don’t know

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or some kind of synergistic effect of the msg and preservatives?
Could be. Or the oil.

Las year i actually looked up the dominoes pizza dough ingredients and bought everything but in clean food versions. So pasta, tomato sauce, olive oil, then pizza mozzarella, etc. Anyhow I never got the same effects. So something else is definitely in there

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Contains: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid) Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean), Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Vital Wheat Gluten, Less than 1% Dough Conditioners [Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Whey, Enzyme (with Wheat Starch), Ascorbic Acid, L-cysteine, and Silicon Dioxide added as processing aid], Corn Meal (used in preparation)

Not exactly a very healthy Pizza base tbh, but you could be eating worse.

The boost could be from the zinc content in the meat itself. If you really want a boost start eating watermelons (look it up).

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last 4 years I have never ordered pizza.
I've tried a couple of slices here and there so I show myself that I can still eat whatever I can.

My rule is I don't eat anything I don't buy raw. No exceptions.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominoes pizza, like all industrially produced food, is garbage. The dough is made with processed flour and soybean oil, which is literally one of the worst things you can put in your body. And who knows how many preservatives are their toppings.

It's probably some kind of conditioned dopamine rush from the taste/smell that makes you feel good.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominoes pizza, like all industrially produced food, is garbage. The dough is made with processed flour and soybean oil, which is literally one of the worst things you can put in your body. And who knows how many preservatives are their toppings.

It's probably some kind of conditioned dopamine rush from the taste/smell that makes you feel good.
Results are results my guy. Eating a organic and perfectly clean diet for years never gave me results like dominoes pizza.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Results are results my guy. Eating a organic and perfectly clean diet for years never gave me results like dominoes pizza.
Just to play devil's advocate... One could say the same about coffee and meth.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Organic food is a meme (except grass fed grass-finished meats) and eating "clean" is completely meaningless as well.

But yes diet is not a one-sized fits all approach, I admit.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to play devil's advocate... One could say the same about coffee and meth.
What’s wrong with coffee? I don’t drink it often but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. Meth isnt even close to the same camp don’t get cute.

Organic food is a meme (except grass fed grass-finished meats) and eating "clean" is completely meaningless as well.

But yes diet is not a one-sized fits all approach, I admit.
So what? Don’t eat? Good solution.

And I love my grass fed beef. I also like to think of the screams the cows made when they were butchered for my burger.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s wrong with coffee? I don’t drink it often but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. Meth isnt even close to the same camp don’t get cute.
Haha.. What I mean is, unhealthy meth(dominoes) is going to give more of a pep to your step than healthy coffee(healthy food).

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.. What I mean is, unhealthy meth(dominoes) is going to give more of a pep to your step than healthy coffee(healthy food).
Oh I see. We’ll call me crazy but living a listless existence in the name of “healthy diet” doesn’t sound healthy at all

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soybean is Soy, there is a lot of Estrogen in soy, which means your a "Soy Boy"
Incorrect. I take DIM which regulates estrogen. Plus my small intake of
soy doesn’t appear to be causing ED. I’ve had stronger erections recently. Oddly when I started eating dominoes more regularly

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect. I take DIM which regulates estrogen. Plus my small intake of
soy doesn’t appear to be causing ED. I’ve had stronger erections recently. Oddly when I started eating dominoes more regularly
You need testo to make estro maybe your limiting your levels, supplementing with Dominoes

Last edited: