“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What is game?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,935
''applied charisma'' was a definition I heard a long time back

But over the years i've kind of cared less and less about 'game' though and decided it's really somewhat irrelevant (and I studied and tested everything! from mystery to DiCarlo to yareally to NLP and everything in between lol!)

By that I mean, if a girl is attracted to you, the amount of 'game' you need to get her in bed is more or less 'don't be a COMPLETE autist'. It's honestly quite hard to screw it up with a girl is attracted to you as long as you are even remotely normal.
In the early days of "game", and maybe it's still the case, I don't know - there were all these steps. Start with this step, then move to the next step, and IF she does this, THEN you do that, and IF this happens THEN you move to that stage, and all this stuff. Thing is, I could never relate to people while doing all that stuff. I can't be "in my head" when I talk to people (including girls), and I would have to be in my head to keep track of all those steps. Maybe it's like being too stupid to walk and chew bubble gum at the same time, but that's the way I am.

I mean there are certain basic principles I keep in mind when dealing with girls, but they're all fairly obvious, and I learned those lessons mostly on my own, by screwing up badly. So they're very ingrained. But I don't have to think about them, I just do them, they're just a natural part of me now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
If you're spending that much time reading that you go a whole month into the past, maybe you should go back into the real world for a while.
Even if I were to respond to this statement of yours, to make you change your mind, by now your image of me is engraved in your mind.
I know very well how important it is to gain experience, and I am doing it.
Looks, money, status, and personality
Being and act as a masculine men = Looks + Status + Personality
 
Top