What is cheating? draw the line.

What is crossing the line?

• Talking to another man is cheating.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dancing with another man is cheating.

• If he takes her out on a date, its cheating.

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • If she kisses him, it's cheating.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Oral sex constitutes cheating.

• If she fvcks him, it's cheating.

• Total voters

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you draw the line, and decide its time to next?

I saw a post earlier today "OMG, my girl is going to lunch w/ another dude!" now personally this wouldn't bother me. I've been in exclusive relationships, and if the girl goes out with other guys and I get a night off, that's great.

I learned from sites like this one that spending $ is not the way to a woman's heart, so I don't feel threatened when something like this happens. I keep my relationships sexually exclusive (as far as she knows), but we aren't bound at the hip. Anyway whe

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dancing with touching, unless its a slow dance with another man because I couldnt be there is cheating.

talking or having male friends u knew before me isnt.

on that note...buyer beware..if ur girl has a lot of male friends.....id personally not want that.

I and most guys I know dont want female friends...YES REAL FRIENDS!....
so we know she doesnt NEED them either if she has u.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything a person needs to lie about is cheating.

Bobbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if she is dancing just holding hands with her prior male friends that is ok. If she is slow dancing even with her prior male friends that is not ok. Dancing 1 on 1 with anyone she doesn't know is not ok.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating is after a date. If she went on date its a cheat. You cant date anybody else than Your partner. Thats simple. About dancing it depends. Its not cheating if she didn it once, and You said not to. But since that if it happends its a cheat. Also depends on kind of dance. For sure none of my girls is allowed to dance with naybody. But.. Some people let their woman dance with friends. Well im not that kind of man. My wman is fully mine.
But..
When i want to **** a girl that has boyfriend. I tell her.... WITHOUT KISSING IN LIPS ITS NOT A CHEAT.
funny thing. they alays do ******* and have sex in few minutes.
I should add it to tips section. And to bible. Its mad stuff.