"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What is C&F?

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
C&F = ****y and funny

It is a strategy some people use with woman. The main principle is to show them a confident side of yourself and hence increase their attraction to you by being ****y, yet funny at the same time. Rudeness or arrogance is a big no no however and must be distinguished frm ****y and funny approaches.
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
LOL are you serious?
C = ****y
F = Funny

When you don't know an answer to something that everyone seems to know, You read the link at the top right of the page. It says

"New Here?
We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting."

I'm new too, but I read the Bible like 6 months ago, then joined this month.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Africa
Bussey: ill learn the bible, ill learnt every Don Juan tip know too man, Ill become the master blaster, and then Ill come and Ill be the ONE giving advice, How many woman have u kissed? And How many woman have u slept with?
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Originally posted by Don Juan De Joffe
Bussey: ill learn the bible, ill learnt every Don Juan tip know too man, Ill become the master blaster, and then Ill come and Ill be the ONE giving advice, How many woman have u kissed? And How many woman have u slept with?
dont worry about how many girls people have slept with, worry about yourself son and only you! worry about your game, not other peoples. That is your first DJ tip of the day:D
 
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Africa
saki: Why do you think we are all here learning this , so we can become the ultimate? Am I right? All of us are learning Don Juan ways because we want to be with over 1000 woman in our life and we want to be able to satisy every single one of them and in the end we are all out their to satisfy all the beauitful woman and to see who gets the most and becomes most known.
 

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Calgary, Can
Yes, that might be why most ppl do it, but the other side of it is not numbers, but overall enjoyment of life.

You appear to still be thinking of a DJ as a status thing; unfortunately a large part of being a DJ (i'm not there yet!) is being happy with yourself and not comparing yourself to ppl.

It is all about making your life better, getting laid is just a great side effect. A VERY great side effect...
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Coffee and Fudgebrownies work all the time. Give it a try!
:D snicker :D

I thought more people would join in on your bandwagon, too bad... I wanted a reason to say "Cream cheese and Frankfurters." Oh well, I'm sure it'll be asked again sometime...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Africa
Fransico: Ive been reading every1's replies yours seem to be most knowledable, are u a Don Juan? How many girls you scored? How many rejected? etc...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top