Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is Atom Smasher Going to Do?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me add this about Social Proof:

The social proof of that night was steaming hot. Many of the girls were talking to me with that mesmerized look in their eyes, literally like they were hypnotized, saying how nice I look. Women are such herd-mentality creatures. Social proof is the single most powerful attractant there is, bar none. Some of these girls wouldn't give me the time of day if I were on the street walking around in jeans and a t shirt.

I'll spill the beans tomorrow about what I did, or what am going to do. Again, my mission here is simply to set my hook and overcome the age barrier. Once I set my hook there is no "flaking" or any such nonsense. I weed that stuff out early. I don't go for quantity, but rather quality. I've always been that kind of guy who doesn't attract lots of women, but the ones I do attract fall for me so hard & deep it's amazing. I really don't know why this is.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
LOL, I don't know if you're thinking she's a little bit older than me, but she's 33 and I'm 55.
I think he meant older as in she's not in her 20s. Although, I could be wrong.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I would do a mix of C and D. Wait 1-2 days before contacting her about another date to keep the momentum. The little wait makes her crave you while asking her on another date will show your interest but also show you arent too eager/desperate because you waited 1-2 days. If you wait too long then she will think your not interested, since youre trying to set up an LTR and not a quick lay here. Just my input.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IME, if things went great and the attraction is high, YOU dont have to do ****. They will perform A, and no time has to pass before they blow up your phone with texts, which includes doing those other options. So, its actually all backwards, because their interest is so high that they cant wait another minute to contact you, try to see you again, etc. They WILL be contacting you again... No question. If you play it right and maintain the right frame, you will be considered the prize, and they will try to live up to your standards, and continue chasing you.

Its kind of ****ed up, really, but thats how it is. Women love a challenge, and someone of high value, so you gotta play the game as it is.

This is the infatuation phase, also - where a lot of people mess up - by reciprocating their target's interest level, acting too relationshipy, and becoming the chasers - only to have their target's interest level plummet. Then comes the desperation, worrying, "what happened"s, clinginess, approval-seeking behavior, and everything goes to **** real fast. They had the proper frame, but ****ed it all up. Bad times.

A lot of this, as usual, depends on how hot you are, or the status they perceive you to have. If theyre crushing on you, or whatever - its in the bag. All you can do from there is screw it up. Which I used to do a LOT - due to insecurity and low self-esteem. Gah. :cuss:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds off.

She's into you and apparently all the girls were into you at the party, you dropped off and texted her after? Why didn't you take her home after dancing with her all night?

To do anything after the fact and she's lost her high. To wait a few days or even a few hours that separates you guys and there is nothing you can do or say for her to get it back. You don't know she is going to fall in love with in those 2 or 3 days you are not with her, she could have met another guy, albeit richer and handsomer.

I would have invited her home that night even if you were looking for long term thing.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
This sounds off.

She's into you and apparently all the girls were into you at the party, you dropped off and texted her after? Why didn't you take her home after dancing with her all night?

To do anything after the fact and she's lost her high. To wait a few days or even a few hours that separates you guys and there is nothing you can do or say for her to get it back. You don't know she is going to fall in love with in those 2 or 3 days you are not with her, she could have met another guy, albeit richer and handsomer.

I would have invited her home that night even if you were looking for long term thing.
you're playing checkers while Atom Smasher is playing chess.

You're trying to **** the girl. AS is trying to make the girl fly to shadow moses island and sneak into the building pass metal gear rex lol to **** him.

f

i swear everyone here cherry picks what they want to read out of the DJ bible

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16770

lol Atom Smasher's got this bro

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else, but I never read the DJ Bible. But when you link to that thread, a lot of stuff he said is similar to what some of us say. Thats because its learned through experience - there are right's and wrong's in attraction, and you learn what works along the way.

So, I'd say its moreso going through similar experiences - as opposed to stealing his ideas, or whatever. It's **** that works, and anyone who's been through it knows it. So, its going to be repeated - even beyond these forums. Like that Dr. Love guy, or whatever. Same principles, because its true. It all follows a similar pattern.

I think you have to be both on the failing AND successful side to learn fully. Thats why a lot of bad boys and players exist - they WERE once nice guys (and failed), but changed as a result of those failures, and became successful. Thats why theyre so guarded, distrusting, selfish, etc, but also charming, assertive, confident, etc. Its a result of what theyve been through, and it WORKS.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Without a doubt, based on the circumstances you have described (her age, your age, what you are looking for, being down to earth, etc.), the answer is:

B) Call her and tell her she's a great dancer and we should do this more often

Then, depending on how the call is going based on your leading of the conversation, the course of the conversation could then easily lead to:

D) Invite her out to another get-together immediately in order to keep up the momentum and lock her in

That is my answer, oh tricky Atom Smasher. "B," with the option to exercise the "D" clause.

The Gambler

B

BeDJ

1) She indirectly hinted to dance with you and good interest in you, even before you risked a broken hip. She had an eye out for you since you were acquaintances before.

2) Most are inclined to choose option C because that is the most alpha, DJ, Casanova, Anti-Beta, AD Machine-like thing to do. Wong. "Disappearing" will only work if you already have the hook set, highly interested women only.

3) As you said, you are looking for something meaningful and to set the hook. Acknowledge her good behavior.

4) She said she was a terrible dancer

B) Call her and tell her she's a great dancer and should do it more often.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
1) She indirectly hinted to dance with you and good interest in you, even before you risked a broken hip. She had an eye out for you since you were acquaintances before.

2) Most are inclined to choose option C because that is the most alpha, DJ, Casanova, Anti-Beta, AD Machine-like thing to do. Wong. "Disappearing" will only work if you already have the hook set, highly interested women only.

3) As you said, you are looking for something meaningful and to set the hook. Acknowledge her good behavior.

4) She said she was a terrible dancer

B) Call her and tell her she's a great dancer and should do it more often.
Ahh, you young rascals are funny! ;)

The fact is I'm a machine out there. I've been gifted with incredible "youngness" for my actual age, and could easily dance any of you guys under the table. For some reason unbeknownst to me I move, act and look like a guy in his 30s. It's a VERY good thing and I hope it stays with me.

I'll check back on this thread in 25 or 30 years, BeginningDJ, to see how you're holding up.

Just kidding, it's all taken in good fun.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer forthcoming today. Don't touch that dial....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have two winners here: Bradd80 and Backbraker.

Breadd80 for the most comprehensive, logical analysis (as we have come to always expect from him) and Backbreaker for his recognition of the chess game and his brilliant tying in of Pook's treatise on patience. THat was a perfect adjunct to the thread.

Johnny, why don't you tell them what they've won?....

The answer is "C". Here's a reminder of the choices. Analysis in-line:

A) Text her today and tell her what great time I had

Very bad thing to do. Shows over-eagerness, desperation, excessive focus on her, and completely kills the challenge for her. Game over if you choose this option.

B) Call her and tell her she's a great dancer and we should do this more often

Too early. Depending on the girl, you should either bust on her for her weird dance moves (if she's on a self-made pedastal) or if she's sensitive like this one is, then an eventual nod about her dancing is in order. You've got to watch that C&F. It will only hurt you with a sensitive girl. Many of us tend to lay it on too thick. Item B is too direct a communication. It's a beta statement. The same thing can be said by couching it in wit.

You could say it looked like she was stomping on ****roaches and ask her if she thinks she got them all. If she's a little more on the sensitive side you could say she busted some good moves out there. We MIGHT want to do this more often because it's good for the spirit, don't you agree, "Name"?

Do you see what I implanted into her? I gave her a mild pat on the back, indicated that I would consider doing it again, used the word, "want" in order to get her to feel that she wants to do it more often with me (what girl doesn't want to dance?), and gets her to mentally assent that dancing with me specifically is good for the spirit. I've asked her if she agrees, using her name, and of course she will answer yes internally.

Those are just some options. It depends on the temperament of the girl.

C) Disappear for several days to allow her time to talk herself into craving and falling in love with me in my absense

This is the best all-around answer (and what I am doing). You have to gauge how long to wait by the temperament of the girl. The more secure the girl is, the more time to wait, up to 3 days. This particular girl requires 2 days. It will be enough time for her to start to feel a vague tension (anxiety) about whether I really did have a good time and whether I thought she was a good dancer or not. It makes her wonder if she measured up to my standards.

She has had time to relate the story to her friends and this serves to anchor the whole experience as her memory and relating of the narrative will automatically clean up and idealize it. The good becomes better and the hiccups get cast to the side.

The point I really wanted to drive home in all of this is that women do not fall in love with you while they are with you. They fall in love with you when you are apart, when she is talking to herself and processing the whole thing in her mind. This is where the seeds you planted are irrigated and harvested.

Never forget that it is always when a women is away from you that she cements in her infatuation and "love" for you. Therefore you need to use words and jokes that she will later internally process favorably.

Some examples: When you're with her, make it seem like you and she are uniquely members of your own little "club". Have some kind of inside joke, something that binds you both together, apart from the surrounding people. It's the "You and I are cut from the same cloth" strategy.

Verbally indicate your ambition in a roundabout way.

Touch.

Move around and lead her around with confidence. She will follow you and she will love being led.

When you're dancing, don't look around at other men dancing because you're self conscious and trying to compare yourself. Instead, IMMERSE yourself, twirl her around, do all sorts of crazy sh!z. It is only you and her in the world.

Did you know that women create relationships, and men create WORLDS? Meditate on that.

Don't be outcome dependent. Give yourself a pat on the back for the good things you did and learn from the things you could have done better. Have you ever seen a baby become pissed off at himself for falling while learning to walk? No, he just keeps on getting back up. He has an inner knowing that he will someday walk.

All of life is a school. There is no arrival at a certain destination. The joy should come from the learning, from being in the game and correcting course as you go. This is called learning Mastery.

Remember that a woman's illusion is the putty and paint she puts on her face. It is false facade. A man's illusion is the exaggerated world of swirling colors that he creates for himself and invites her to join. A woman is a shapeshifter. A man must be a magician.

When you convey that you have more intrinsic value that she, and remain a mystery to her, you have her, hook, line & sinker. A woman cannot thrive with a man who she does not perceive to have more value than she. That's why most women today are miserable in their marriages. The man has failed to continue being a magician.

D) Invite her out to another get-together immediately in order to keep up the momentum and lock her in

This comes after the initial few days of NC. The "immediately" is what makes this answer incorrect. Let a little time pass and make her pine away for another time of partying, dancing, whatever. It's amazing how things can become stale, even things that are normally exciting.

OK, that's about all you guys are going to get from me out of this cyber fortune-cookie. These are general principles and your mileage may vary, but I think there's some good meat to chew on here. When I first came here to SS I found I needed to cull together all these tips and tricks scattered about into something that works with my own personality. That's why no one can write the Rosetta Stone of game. Each man is different and he must synthesize all of the information here on SS into a mindset that works for him.

Almost always, inherent in that is having lots of experiences that don't work (what the beta would call "failures").

I'm starting to look at life as a painting by a master painter. Only I can pick up the brush and bring the colors together in a way that works for me. Each color and each brush stroke supports the others. Women are only one color in your masterpiece. Use that color only where it belongs, and in a way that supports the entire painting. Don't just toss a bucket of that color on the canvas. Master the brush and use that color with nuance and finesse, and use it to support your own intent.

Now you kids get the heck off my lawn!

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Im staying on the lawn to see what happens

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't there have been a choice "e"? The one where you call her the next day, tell her you love her, and ask her to marry you? Oh, wait, first you buy a $10,000 engagement ring, THEN you ask her to marry you. ;)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I sent her a follow-up text and heard back from her. I wish I could tell you specifics but I really need to be careful about this Google thing I hear so much about. ;) As a show-biz guy I need to protect my identity pretty carefully. There is so much more cool stuff to tell, but alas I'd best be careful.

I texted her a short, humorous reference to our night, and she replied back saying it was a delight (among other good things) and that "we need to talk soon about our next get-together".

Mission accomplished. I provided her with a fun evening out of her horrifically boring life (most women fight boredom most of the time). After letting her go that night I assumed the role of a text sniper and released a text shot that referenced her character. It was deadly, because it created a shock of emotion within her, something she has never heard before. Kill shot. Of course the expected "that means so much to me" came back to acknowledge the shot.

Radio silence for two days. Let the tension build in here. Let her tell her friends who listen in rapt attention to detail. She does the internal idealization in the relating of the story. Suddenly I'm prince charming with the social proof of her friends working for me, all while sitting at home whittling on the front porch. ;)

She feels like a celebrity while telling the story and garnering the attention of her friends. All that is associated with me. The hamster runs and runs in its wheel as she talks herself into how cool I am. Tension mounts as she doesn't hear from me. She gets to partake of her chick crack, which is wondering and speculating whether I like her or not. Chicks love to do this for some reason. The rule of thumb is, if men hate it, women will love it.

Finally her phone gives off her little beep beep and she reaches for it, hoping it's me. A bit of a witty comment from me, and she expresses her relief and her desire to see me again.

Atom smasher says, "Yup, we definitely will" and gets back to his front porch whittling. In the meantime I will find a new fun thing for us to do.

All in a weekend's work. By planting verbal seeds while giving her emotional, physical experiences, those seeds are guaranteed to germinate and be harvested by her own doing. The emotion and physicality (dancing, amusement park, whatever) is the tilling of the soil, "upsetting" the protective, solid ground that is her normal protective mechanism. Once the soil is tilled, the verbal seeds are thrown in (positive suggestions about me, about us together, and to a lesser extent about her).

I simply call this, "influence", the male analog to female makeup. With all my talk of influence and text sniper shots, I do not lie in any way to them. I simply find good things and mention them. No lies.

Now, to find more plates to spin. Oneitis will not be entertained here in this household.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you actually talk like this on your dates? "Atom is going to take off your panties and ravage you now... You like that, don't you? DON'T YOU? Oh yes, baby, you're lusting with desire for the Atom ****."

Hahahaha...

:nono: