Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is Atom Smasher Going to Do?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To close things here, little miss dancer is texting me regularly and wants to go out dancing again. Naturally I'll oblige. I'm working other irons in the fire too because I will avoid oneitis at all costs.

The entire point of the thread is this:

Make yourself scarce. The time she gets infatuated with you is when you and she are apart. Leverage that to your advantage. The temptation to contact her prematurely or too often can be overwhelming at times, and it's better to err on the side of scarcity.

It sucks that we have to be so cunning in our dealing with these nut jobs, doesn't it? We just want to be decent, friendly men with them just as we are decent, friendly and respectful of each other. These are all the things they say they love but actually grow to despise you for.

Aspiring1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
It sucks that we have to be so cunning in our dealing with these nut jobs, doesn't it? We just want to be decent, friendly men with them just as we are decent, friendly and respectful of each other. These are all the things they say they love but actually grow to despise you for.
Yes. Yes it does.

dosquito

Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be the only thread you ever need to read to know what it means to be a DJ.
I admire that you are looking for the long-term prize (relationship) and the way you masterfully leverage social proof.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's an update. Atom Smasher? We won't to know if you manage to pluck her `G-string'.....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Where's an update. Atom Smasher? We won't to know if you manage to pluck her `G-string'.....
Truth:

She was about to leave after watching "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" with me, and said, "Not to be inappropriate, but could you unzip the back of my dress? I can't reach it when I am alone at home."

I'll leave the rest for y'all to figure out. ;)

dosquito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Masterfully done, Atom Smasher!!! I'll be keeping a lookout for your posts in the future.