Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is Atom Smasher Going to Do?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I took a beautiful 33 year old to a Christmas party. She hinted at dancing in a very indirect way (said she is a terrible dancer) to which I of course said "So am I. Let's just go up there to the dance floor and flop around like flounders on a boat. Who cares what we look like? We're here to have fun!"

She was all like "Really? Should we?" and of course I said, "Of course, come on let's go" and led her to the floor. I made sure it was a slow dance at first in order to get her comfortable and in order to feel that body against mine. I like either very tall girls or very short, not so much the in-betweens. She's verytall (with heels on, almost the same height as me, 6') and that bady felt fine. Super-long hair, too. Sweet.

Then the fast music started and we danced all night, doing all sorts of crazy moves, making stuff up as we went, crazy twirls, dips, clapping our hands together, just pure fun. We worked up quite a sweat.

As usual I would like to tell you more about some special circumstances (good ones), and the brief, specially designed text I sent her when she got home, but can't in order to protect my anomynity. I'll post a tip about texts like this very soon. For now, remember that texting, especially post-date texting, is a killer. Fortunately I know how to handle such deadly weapons as texting, because I'm a sniper and not a duck hunter.

Now, kids, it's time for your quiz. What is Atom Smasher going to do?

A) Text her today and tell her what great time I had
B) Call her and tell her she's a great dancer and we should do this more often
C) Disappear for several days to allow her time to talk herself into craving and falling in love with me in my absense
D) Invite her out to another get-together immediately in order to keep up the momentum and lock her in

FWIW, I'm not looking for quick lays, so that is not my motivation and intent. I've had enough of those in my day. I'm looking for a more meaningful relationship at this stage.

The winner(s) will gain my respect, and the losers will be taught a valuable lesson.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All Game points to C.

But AFC Atom will do A,B,D - ;)

Mostly because without compliments and reassurance from him, how will she know he cares?

Tell her you had a great time - because without doing this there will be an Auora of mystery surrounding your thoughts - and for true love, she must know everything about you ASAP!!!!

She thinks she cant dance? AS will tell her she was the best he's ever seen, and she will love him forever for that!

And you should ask her out straight away to reassure her that you will never ever ever be too busy for her - in fact she can take your allotted masturbation timeslot for tomorrow!!

:D

Okay, I'll be the devil's advocate and say B. I know most of you guys will preach C.
Honestly I like B - except for the Great dancer bit... especially if she really sucked :crackup:

Providing the sniper shot was accurate -Hamster will run wild in his absence and C is still the option to roll with.

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I really like her I'd call her two days later and set something up at the crib. In most cases for me she would just be another girl. I wouldn't think about the situation and I would be out the next day with another breezy or trying to bag another breezy.

Here's how I see your options:

A) Text her today and tell her what great time I had (Idle chatter. Whats the point?)
B) Call her and tell her she's a great dancer and we should do this more often (If you really like her then do it. Just not ASAP. Have her thinking about it. Invite her to the house though!)
C) Disappear for several days to allow her time to talk herself into craving and falling in love with me in my absense. (Ummm don't disappear for her. Disappear because you got other shorties to take care of)
D) Invite her out to another get-together immediately in order to keep up the momentum and lock her in. (Keep the momentum going..... in your bedroom.)

Mojogoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna say D: you've already texted her once, just ask her out again, no need to play head games if there's sufficient chemistry.

If you made a sufficient impression and are self-confident/non-needy, then no need to apply Barney Stinson's 3-day rule or whatever.

Though I've a feeling it's probably secret option E for the win :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Addendum:

I should mention that I already knew her as an aquaintance from my previous church and that I'm specifically targeting blurring the perception of the age difference.

Think of how to leverage infuence in order to get in under the radar.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Atom Smasher said:

Hell no. This has never worked IME. Guys, if you want to be a virgin uny you are 39, follow A after every first date :).

Marginally better than A but still not recommended.

C) Disappear for several days to allow her time to talk herself into craving and falling in love with me in my absense

Best choice but don't wait too long. I think three days is too much. Telling days is fine.

D) Invite her out to another get-together immediately in order to keep up the momentum and lock her in

ONLY with a VERY HIGH interest level broad. This is a judgement call.

FWIW, I'm not looking for quick lays, so that is not my motivation and intent. I've had enough of those in my day. I'm looking for a more meaningful relationship at this stage.

The winner(s) will gain my respect, and the losers will be taught a valuable lesson.
I need text after the quote to post... So blah blah.

Good luck AS. Keep us updated.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
she will be expecting you to make the next move, if she is as attractive as you say, I wouldnt hang on to long to get in touch with her,
Id Go for B) Call her and tell her she's a great dancer and we should do this more often

I wouldnt be so quick to compliment her though, Id go more with a ..."I havent danced so much in ages, now I know what was missing..." leave it open ended and for her to prise out of you what it was.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I wouldn't say there was a 'right' answer. Only you know how well the date went so I'd assume you'd pick the route that felt most natural. However out of the options you've listed, if I had to pick:

A) I wouldn't see anything wrong with this as long as you weren't OTT with it
B) Definitely wouldn't do this as you're setting her up more as a dancing partner
C) I think I'd go this route although I wouldn't put a timeline on it - I'd just get in touch whenever I felt the time was right
D) Definitely wouldn't do this

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A) , B) ,C) or D)

Every single one these options are playable, and if she liked you it wouldn't matter.

What you are going to do is a different story,

but I don't agree with the premise that there is only ONE correct move to

handle this. That's completely off.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
B or D. I suppose C is OK, but if the IL is already good, why make her think on it?

You KNOW nothing good comes of a woman thinking :p

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards C) along with calling her and telling her you'd love to see her again. But seeing as she's a little bit older (33), if you keep her waiting she may think you are a player, and are acting immature.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
I think that's a good thing :rock:
if she was 21 maybe

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Last night I took a beautiful 33 year old to a Christmas party. She hinted at dancing in a very indirect way (said she is a terrible dancer) to which I of course said "So am I. Let's just go up there to the dance floor and flop around like flounders on a boat. Who cares what we look like? We're here to have fun!"

She was all like "Really? Should we?" and of course I said, "Of course, come on let's go" and led her to the floor. I made sure it was a slow dance at first in order to get her comfortable and in order to feel that body against mine. I like either very tall girls or very short, not so much the in-betweens. She's verytall (with heels on, almost the same height as me, 6') and that bady felt fine. Super-long hair, too. Sweet.

Then the fast music started and we danced all night, doing all sorts of crazy moves, making stuff up as we went, crazy twirls, dips, clapping our hands together, just pure fun. We worked up quite a sweat.

As usual I would like to tell you more about some special circumstances (good ones), and the brief, specially designed text I sent her when she got home, but can't in order to protect my anomynity. I'll post a tip about texts like this very soon. For now, remember that texting, especially post-date texting, is a killer. Fortunately I know how to handle such deadly weapons as texting, because I'm a sniper and not a duck hunter.

is pointless. you danced with her all night she knows you had a great time. it would be communicating with no purpose. wrong answer

lol she knows she can't ****ing dance so she knows you would be flattering her or trying to make her feel good. telling someone something they know they aren't isn't a good precedent to set. wrong answer
some guys will say this but this is not the right answer. for this to work you have had to set the hook deeper than it has been set. you danced with a girl for a good night. it's not deep enough to get her to pine over you after one date. wrong answer

this is the correct play. with all the factors at play.. she's 33 not 23, you know she's interested,k you know she's interested, the iron is hot, you haven't seen her enough to go ghost yet, this is the correct answer.

Reaction score
E) Say my 2,303 manosphere post with superior punctuation was about you and she will feel the romance and want to dance again. Then, buy her a dictionary because chicks are attracted to suave intelligent guys who can spell above any other quality. Finally, ask her to go to church for a really exciting date.

BTW, "and that bAdy felt" might be a misspelling of bOdy.

From, a LOSER who doesn't know anything about Elderly Game. Although, maybe it would be smart to prepare now for the Senior Citizen Center.

No guy should get upset if a girl says something like, "You're almost twice as old as me. I danced with you because I thought you were my nice grandpa."

Chicks dig correct spelling and good grades. That has to be one of the top lessons on quasi manosphere sites.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I think we need tha atom smasher to tell us of his chosen course of action now

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, remember, I am not asking for advice. I know precisely what I'm going to do because I prepared my garden with absolute intent.

One of you has pretty much hit the nail on the head. I might wait a bit longer to see who else checks in.

Has Atom Smasher already pulled his trigger? Is he implementing a long-term plan? Tune in tomorrow for the exciting conclusion.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sarcastic sam said:
I'm leaning towards C) along with calling her and telling her you'd love to see her again. But seeing as she's a little bit older (33), if you keep her waiting she may think you are a player, and are acting immature.
LOL, I don't know if you're thinking she's a little bit older than me, but she's 33 and I'm 55.

This is one of those rare girls who projects intense sexuality largely unbeknownst to her and yet she is not BPD. She's kind of down to earth actually.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom smasher you have oneitis, walk away! :crackup:

Just kidding :D