Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is a Respectable End of College Laycount?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are "cold approaching", you did college game completely wrong. 200 cold approaches!?!?!? You were likely that "creep" women talked about on campus and the hottest girls likely kept a safe distance from you. It is why I think this pickup stuff is hot garbage to younger men in school settings, word spreads fast. Now a guy who did get hot girls in college probably did the following:

1. Interacted with everyone around his age group including other cool guys, his classmates, and others in his class. Not only for women but also for social life and for networking in case he needs those people for a job in the future, since that is what you are really in school for.

2. Went to the parties everyone else went to and had a great time doing so, having a fun overall time. Was probably at every event.

3. Eventually got the reputation as being a fun cool guy and was looked highly upon by hot girls and even some of the guys in their circle.

4. Made himself a part of those circles and did things with them. Went out with them, partied with them, went on spring breaks with them, vacationed with them, took select classes with them, and made himself a part of their world.

5. Got on social media and grew a popular enough following as a result of 1-4, which socially validated him to other girls since college women care about your status and perception.

6. Dated and casually hooked up with the hottest girls over a period of those years and had options to get with many more. 20 is a realistic number, if you **** too much in college then word can get around.

From the looks of it OP, you did none of that. You probably even garnered "creep" status from your fellow classmates who kept a distance from you and will remember you as that campus creep. I hope you do not ask them for a job in the future either because your brand in front of them is probably ruined.

To any young guy reading this, do not be OP and cold approach hundreds of girls on campus. College is a closed environment and word spreads fast. Build your reputation and learn to get better with people than trying to get laid.
I'm going to reply to all of these once I get done with my work for the day, but... I wanted to quickly clarify that these 200 cold approaches aren't all at campus lol. That's across my WHOLE LIFE. At bars, back home, when travelling out of town, everywhere across many many different venues. Not just on the college campus. Tbh I haven't really done very many straight up approaches on my campus at all, unless I'm at like a party or something.

Last edited: