Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is a Respectable End of College Laycount?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just curious what you all thought of this. I'll be graduating in December, and at the end of that I'll want to judge my own successes and failures.

I've gotten 7 Bangs in my life so far. I've done 200 Cold Approaches if I remember correctly. I'm thinking that a good goal would be to have 500 Cold Approaches done and 12 Bangs by the end of this year.

500 Cold Approaches and 12 bangs.... not the most impressive stats in the world, but I think I could consider that a success sexually. I would have a pretty good grasp over the game as well, that'd make me a middle-tier intermediate. I remember reading somewhere that once you get past 10 Bangs, with a good chunk coming from Cold Approaches, you have a good grasp over the game or something like that?

But I wanted to hear you all's opinion as well. Would a Laycount of 12 and 500 Cold Approaches completed in a lifetime be respectable/considered a success by the end of college?

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectable to who? The only opinion that matters is your own. I've met guys that act, pull, and fuuck like studs that had single digits lay counts, and I've met guys with multi hundred lay counts that don't have their shiit together at all from all the emotional drama they've let themselves get sucked into.

Lay count alone means nothing. It's a measurement of one dimension when there are hundreds all working together simultaneously.

All that matters is that you're having a good time stimulating yourself with challenges be it sexual or emotional or whatever. Forget about some kind of lay count quota to look 'respectable', all that's going to do is give you performance anxiety and take you out of the moment. No one cares how many women you've slept with, even a good gf will never ask.

Live in the moment, enjoy yourself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just curious what you all thought of this. I'll be graduating in December, and at the end of that I'll want to judge my own successes and failures.

I've gotten 7 Bangs in my life so far. I've done 200 Cold Approaches if I remember correctly. I'm thinking that a good goal would be to have 500 Cold Approaches done and 12 Bangs by the end of this year.

500 Cold Approaches and 12 bangs.... not the most impressive stats in the world, but I think I could consider that a success sexually. I would have a pretty good grasp over the game as well, that'd make me a middle-tier intermediate. I remember reading somewhere that once you get past 10 Bangs, with a good chunk coming from Cold Approaches, you have a good grasp over the game or something like that?

But I wanted to hear you all's opinion as well. Would a Laycount of 12 and 500 Cold Approaches completed in a lifetime be respectable/considered a success by the end of college?
The game will work better if you have a steady gf.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you banged a bunch of chicks in college, if you go through a big dry spell after you graduate it will be like all of that never even happened. The guy with a 2 year LTR has more value than a guy with a high lay count in that regard. He was able to keep a woman around which means that he isn’t just one liners or gimmicks or banging girls when they are drunk after a bar closes.

Much of college is social circle. The guys in the top frats don’t even try. HB 10’s just fall into their lap. Once you have a certain attribute that makes you noticeable, you won’t need CA.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt really go to college/university in any traditional sense, but I've always considered one lay per year of age to be a good count.

Have maintained this count since I was 24 or so (college aged) until now (I am currently in overburden on count vs age)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't remember the last job interview I had where I was asked about my annual approach and lay counts. :rofl:

If you're seeking validation from others over how you pursue happiness, you're in a man-made trap.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you worry about how many women you've fücked, then you haven't fücked enough women.

If the thought of how many women you've fücked never crosses your mind, you've either fücked too many to count or it doesn't matter.

Aim for the second option if you don't have the third. Avoid the first.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You should be aiming for at least 200 before you finish a 4 year bachelors degree. That's only 50 a year. One a week.

You should aim to bang at least 20 by the year end.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The numbers are arbitrary, Nick. You may achieve them. You may exceed them.

What do you really want? To be 'that guy' (that gets girls)? I feel like I became that guy when I had 3 or 4 numbers to text to set up dates on the weekend. Then I started to feel like I was that guy when I had 2 that I was seeing consistently. THEN it because when I was banging 2 and still getting new numbers. And then at a point it became a little stressful. Having to remember all the details about each situation.. Planning dates with 3 girls and trying to find a time to fit all 3 in.. on top of doing school work. That went on for a while and now I'm at 1... and it's less stress with a reasonable amount of sex (could be every day if I had the energy for it, grad school + working out is a tiring combo).

Anyways, my point is this: I have done maybe around 100 (if that) cold approaches in my life. I have about 14 bodies and who cares how many hookups. Don't focus on the numbers. They're not the same for everyone. You could get 5 lays in 5 approaches. 5 in 500. Doesn't matter.

I think the progression I describe above will satisfy you more than the numbers will. Hard to know given the current social distancing 'n all that... The thing making me feel like I was that guy was different phases of the progression - not necessarily a certain body count. As a matter of fact I just tallied the body count like... 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others said, lay count doesn't mean anything.

More importantly, what did you learn and how did you grow from each gal? If you aren't moving forward and growing with each interaction, then you are just wasting your time IMO.

As I've mentioned once before as an older guy that's had a lot of experiences. If I were to go back in time, I would've rather banged less gals more times than the other way around. I truly think having many partners will mess you up in life in regards to future LTR's and Marriage.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done 200 Cold Approaches if I remember correctly.
I never even knew what this was, basically, until like 8 years ago. I just simply met chicks and either got laid or not.
Just be yourself. Honestly I lost more lays being abit ignorant of actual "dating" and some womens basic nature.

hint of the day: Women are the seducers. ( i should start a thread about that )

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I never even knew what this was, basically, until like 8 years ago. I just simply met chicks and either got laid or not.
Just be yourself. Honestly I lost more lays being abit ignorant of actual "dating" and some womens basic nature.

do the thread and teach how they did their seducing (asking for a friend;))

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not "be yourself". Be better.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What was your social environment that let you meet chicks so constantly and fluidly?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your social environment that let you meet chicks so constantly and fluidly?
Location, opportunity, drive... I also have bright blue eyes and, what women call a "sexy voice".
although there were long dry spells and several LTRs so, I missed out on most of my 20s and early 30s.

In Hawaii I even banged a hot blond with 2 broken legs in casts, while I was waiting for a friend to get off work at a hotel bar. She was there on her insurance money lol.

I did however miss out on 2 HB10 in Hawaii for being a AFC looking for IOI and how to close, even that I had my tongue down thier throats and logistics on my side. They were both older than me by 2-3 years.

Fact is, I dont "make friends" with a girl unless I am interested. If the friend-zone warnings come, I eject and dont allow myself to be her platonic buddy. Always let my interest known, if not in not so subtle ways or flirting. I dont "persue".

do the thread and teach how they did their seducing
Women are like cats

Honestly, If you follow this Forum you have all you need for them to seduce you. Its all about leading them there.
hint: basic human female nature + a little NLP/PUA = they seduce you
note: a females "seduction" has nothing to do with an female aggressive sexual fantasy, btw (you can use her fantasy to your advantage however)

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
200 cold approaches for 7 bangs is a very poor return

I'm not blaming you. I'm blaming the times. It's very difficult now

When I was a student (long before redpill) I think I approached maybe 4 women in my life

I got 2 lays. And 1 of the lays wasn't even a cold approach. She approached me

So that basically means I didn't even fvcking try and I still got laid twice

Life before social media. We had no idea how great it was

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
If you are "cold approaching", you did college game completely wrong. 200 cold approaches!?!?!? You were likely that "creep" women talked about on campus and the hottest girls likely kept a safe distance from you. It is why I think this pickup stuff is hot garbage to younger men in school settings, word spreads fast. Now a guy who did get hot girls in college probably did the following:

1. Interacted with everyone around his age group including other cool guys, his classmates, and others in his class. Not only for women but also for social life and for networking in case he needs those people for a job in the future, since that is what you are really in school for.

2. Went to the parties everyone else went to and had a great time doing so, having a fun overall time. Was probably at every event.

3. Eventually got the reputation as being a fun cool guy and was looked highly upon by hot girls and even some of the guys in their circle.

4. Made himself a part of those circles and did things with them. Went out with them, partied with them, went on spring breaks with them, vacationed with them, took select classes with them, and made himself a part of their world.

5. Got on social media and grew a popular enough following as a result of 1-4, which socially validated him to other girls since college women care about your status and perception.

6. Dated and casually hooked up with the hottest girls over a period of those years and had options to get with many more. 20 is a realistic number, if you **** too much in college then word can get around.

From the looks of it OP, you did none of that. You probably even garnered "creep" status from your fellow classmates who kept a distance from you and will remember you as that campus creep. I hope you do not ask them for a job in the future either because your brand in front of them is probably ruined.

To any young guy reading this, do not be OP and cold approach hundreds of girls on campus. College is a closed environment and word spreads fast. Build your reputation and learn to get better with people than trying to get laid.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are "cold approaching", you did college game completely wrong. 200 cold approaches!?!?!? You were likely that "creep" women talked about on campus and the hottest girls likely kept a safe distance from you. It is why I think this pickup stuff is hot garbage to younger men in school settings, word spreads fast. Now a guy who did get hot girls in college probably did the following:

1. Interacted with everyone around his age group including other cool guys, his classmates, and others in his class. Not only for women but also for social life and for networking in case he needs those people for a job in the future, since that is what you are really in school for.

2. Went to the parties everyone else went to and had a great time doing so, having a fun overall time. Was probably at every event.

3. Eventually got the reputation as being a fun cool guy and was looked highly upon by hot girls and even some of the guys in their circle.

4. Made himself a part of those circles and did things with them. Went out with them, partied with them, went on spring breaks with them, vacationed with them, took select classes with them, and made himself a part of their world.

5. Got on social media and grew a popular enough following as a result of 1-4, which socially validated him to other girls since college women care about your status and perception.

6. Dated and casually hooked up with the hottest girls over a period of those years and had options to get with many more. 20 is a realistic number, if you **** too much in college then word can get around.

From the looks of it OP, you did none of that. You probably even garnered "creep" status from your fellow classmates who kept a distance from you and will remember you as that campus creep. I hope you do not ask them for a job in the future either because your brand in front of them is probably ruined.

To any young guy reading this, do not be OP and cold approach hundreds of girls on campus. College is a closed environment and word spreads fast. Build your reputation and learn to get better with people than trying to get laid.
Relax, big dawg..

That being said... being social in a 'normal' way is a good thing.