Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What IS a Quality Woman?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
News flash....ALL WOMEN HAVE FLAWS!

Which ones can you live with? Which ones are dealbreakers?

Every quality comes with drawbacks

Also what do you bring to the game? You have to have the faith that you DESERVE a loving , caring affectionate woman, and if this one doesn't work, then you CAN find another. i think it takes some guys a period of a few casual flings after a failed relationship to remind themselves that they got the one, and they can get another. Then you can truly enjoy the company of a quality woman. WHen you shine a light on her you see the bright spots, not the shadows..

One thing is for sure...If you go for appearance as your #1 criteria, you will be disappointed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
News flash....ALL WOMEN HAVE FLAWS!

Which ones can you live with? Which ones are dealbreakers?

Every quality comes with drawbacks

Also what do you bring to the game? You have to have the faith that you DESERVE a loving , caring affectionate woman, and if this one doesn't work, then you CAN find another. i think it takes some guys a period of a few casual flings after a failed relationship to remind themselves that they got the one, and they can get another. Then you can truly enjoy the company of a quality woman. WHen you shine a light on her you see the bright spots, not the shadows..

One thing is for sure...If you go for appearance as your #1 criteria, you will be disappointed.
110% agreed on appearance for the #1 criteria. Women who manage their appearance to be the ulitimate priority tend to be "crooks" when it comes to men.

We never answered what is a "quality" woman?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the hell you gonna find that at nowadys?
You're not. Unless, you have friends in high places, and the situation/timing is right.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
1) Good Family Values, close with Both parents.
2) No tattoos or piercings
3) Has actual real hobbies that don't include Nightclubs,drugs and raves.
4) Doesn't play childish games and knows how to have a mature adult relationship
5)Values your attention and time
6) Is secure and not the jealous type
7) Treats eveeyone around them with kindess

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen post after post on what a low-quality woman is and I am kinda confused because I haven't seen much of what a high-quality woman is discussed in my past few days of being on this forum. So, gentlemen, I'd like your direct opinion on what a quality woman is. One that texts you everyday and is infatuated with you and only you and is willing to do most everything and anything to keep you? I would like some of the senior DJs to comment on this since they've seen the most action and have the most experience.
It does not exist. There is no one perfect. Definitions vary from memeber to member. Here, you will only get opinions, and very few facts. Go after what you like and forget about the rest of us, your friends, and your family.