Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What IS a Quality Woman?

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen post after post on what a low-quality woman is and I am kinda confused because I haven't seen much of what a high-quality woman is discussed in my past few days of being on this forum. So, gentlemen, I'd like your direct opinion on what a quality woman is. One that texts you everyday and is infatuated with you and only you and is willing to do most everything and anything to keep you? I would like some of the senior DJs to comment on this since they've seen the most action and have the most experience.

Serenity

Reaction score
One that texts you everyday and is infatuated with you and only you and is willing to do most everything and anything to keep you?
I would say that's a bit worrying, there is such a thing as too much. Doing most everything and anything to keep a guy sounds nice at first glance, but think about what that says about a woman? She has poor boundaries, meaning she lacks self-respect and thus has low self-esteem. Texting incessantly may be a sign she's the codependent type who doesn't have a life and you're all she has, that will get old really fast.

A high quality woman is one that:
  • Doesn't play stupid games.
  • Is true to her words.
  • Occasionally does nice things for you without being asked.
  • Has a habit of telling you where she goes and what she does during the day.
  • Are unreceptive to advances from other guys (does display clear boundaries).
  • Doesn't make it hard for you and the challenges she does pose are in a playful manner.
Basically, many of the traits found in high-quality men are the same for high-quality women.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will be relatively subjective to each individual man, as all of place more or less value on various traits, etc.

This is a very good question and something that people should be asking themselves when looking for a person who is potentially relationship material.

What I try to look for in a woman is this, some will need no explanation but with the ones that do I will elaborate.

In no particular order

1. Is actually single and does not monkey branch, serial date, etc. I've found that women like this bring a lot of drama and have issues that I have no interest in dealing with.
2. Does something productive with her life. I don't care how much money a woman has, as I have my own and have a comfortable life. If she is a vet assistant it shows that she has empathy and cares for animals. If she is a nurse it shows she has work ethic, etc.
3. Reasonably educated. This ties in with the one above but I shouldn't have to show her where Florida is on a map, isn't influenced by social media, etc.
4. No drugs, drinking beyond a social level, no smoking, etc. No explanation needed, I've found women that engage in this are generally trashy af.
5. Not a party/club girl. This ties in with above, there is nothing wrong with hitting up the nightlife here and there but women that I know of who do this on the regular are not women you want to get involved with. I feel the exception to this would be girls that are just now old enough to go out, but beyond mid 20s it's not a good sign.
6. Not obsessed with social media. Again, based on the women I know of it is generally not a good sign when they post a lot on social media. These women typically have attention seeking issues, are very insecure and have some deep issues that I don't fully understand myself. I feel these women are always looking to trade up and like to have rotations of men lined up, not a good sign.
7. Has hobbies and interests of her own, social media NOT being on of them. Women that do not have this going for them are just boring and don't bring much to the table.
8. Has friends of her own. It's important to have your own social life and a woman who does not have this going for her has the potential to be clingy due to you being her primary means of socializing.
9. Takes care of herself, workouts, eats well, etc. This is more from personal compatibility, but women like this generally respect themselves.
10. No mental health or behavior issues. Needs no explanation
11. Not a gold digger or trying to climb the social ladder.

Outside of this it's things like me being attracted to her, not a single mom, personal compatibility, etc. I'm sure I could come up with some more things but that's what immediately comes to mind.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A high quality woman is one that:
  • Doesn't play stupid games.
  • Is true to her words.
  • Occasionally does nice things for you without being asked.
  • Has a habit of telling you where she goes and what she does during the day.
  • Are unreceptive to advances from other guys (does display clear boundaries).
  • Doesn't make it hard for you and the challenges she does pose are in a playful manner.
Basically, many of the traits found in high-quality men are the same for high-quality women.
wow. perfect. where does one find such a creature? assuming we are worthy of it.

Serenity

Reaction score
@sangheilios Excellent list and I don't think these points are too subjective, they're extremely common desired qualities in a romantic partner.

I'll add a few more points because it's a good thing we've got going here. She should:
  • Trust you not to cheat (isn't jealous for nothing) even if you go out with friends without her. (This level of trust does take time to display and build up to, but you should aim for this point to be true.)
  • Not use sex as leverage or otherwise hold back affection to force you to do something you're not ok with.
  • Want sex roughly as frequently as you and be just as into it.
  • Be kind to others as well, not just you. Unless of course the situation requires being harsh.
wow. perfect. where does one find such a creature? assuming we are worthy of it.
"Assuming we are worthy of it", what kind of incel statement is that? Of course you are if you possess the qualities you expect of others.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Serenity

Unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to find a woman like I mentioned in my post. If a woman is attractive she is going to be social media obsessed, a gold digger, etc. The current culture is encouraging young women to be little attention *****s and that it's ok to be a single mom, it's ok to act trashy, etc.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Assuming we are worthy of it", what kind of incel statement is that? Of course you are if you possess the qualities you expect of others.
la la la la la.. yes. it is to avoid the classic, "you must be masculine and bla bla bla.. and they will find you"

finding or noticing the women that have the traits you tell is not all that common. probably not usually found in the same places as other types. is that true? or is it that the same women treat different men differently, that is the party line usually. I think the latter is true and have often noticed that, but those are still different women than the ones on your list. I have had a full range of different types and from VERY different situations, but I don't really see a pattern that I can defend of where to notice the high quality; it seems I have had higher quality and low quality sometimes from the exact opposite locations that would be expected.

Serenity

Reaction score
@Serenity

Unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to find a woman like I mentioned in my post. If a woman is attractive she is going to be social media obsessed, a gold digger, etc. The current culture is encouraging young women to be little attention *****s and that it's ok to be a single mom, it's ok to act trashy, etc.
Hmm, maybe good women are just abundant in my area. There certainly are the types you're describing around here, but they're not an overwhelming majority.

la la la la la.. yes. it is to avoid the classic, "you must be masculine and bla bla bla.. and they will find you"
Not what I'm saying, but ok.

The same women obviously treat different men differently, because one man IS different from another.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many things can be listed which are effects of a quality woman (e.g. low partner count, tattoos, etc). What you need to really evaluate is her consistency with her values. Determine the things she values either by her words or actions, then determine if her unconscious actions are congruent with those actions.

If she appears or states she is honest, she won't regularly lie to her family or friends, even little white lies...

If she says she loves her family, but never talks to them or acts indifferent to their existence...

If she calls you sexy or talks about how in love she is, but doesn't contact you regularly or give you sex...

Whatever her core values may be, and there is likely only a couple, you should then determine if they match your own values or are at least remotely similar.

When men ignore the small actions which clearly demonstrate a distinct line between their stated values and their actions, they are basically digging their own grave while she watches.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a high quality women. There is only a woman on her best behaviour because you are the best deal for her. If you are not the best deal for her, her TRUE colours will show.

Alot of men live in Disney world. They think women CARE about them. Women do not CARE about men, I repeat, they do NOT CARE about men. Women are not about loyalty, or maturity, or no mind games, or being respectful, or sex, or whatever. They are about DEAL making. If you are the best deal for her and are useful for her, she will be all the qualities you want her to be. If you are not the best deal and she is having some thoughts, the guns will start blazing.

Think about it men: how often do you hear men say “I did everything for her, everything she wanted, and she STILL cheated on me / treated me like crap / was always nagging.” Why? Because she found a BETTER deal down the road.
It has nothing to do with the man or her love for the man.

Thats why it’s always preached to:

- spin plates
- generally avoid commitment to one woman.
- always improve

That way you will always be the best option for a woman, and then you can decide what you want to do when she falls in love.

Come on men.

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many things can be listed which are effects of a quality woman (e.g. low partner count, tattoos, etc). What you need to really evaluate is her consistency with her values. Determine the things she values either by her words or actions, then determine if her unconscious actions are congruent with those actions.

If she appears or states she is honest, she won't regularly lie to her family or friends, even little white lies...

If she says she loves her family, but never talks to them or acts indifferent to their existence...

If she calls you sexy or talks about how in love she is, but doesn't contact you regularly or give you sex...

Whatever her core values may be, and there is likely only a couple, you should then determine if they match your own values or are at least remotely similar.

When men ignore the small actions which clearly demonstrate a distinct line between their stated values and their actions, they are basically digging their own grave while she watches.
This is a great post. Thank you. And thank you all for your help. I am already loving the support of this community.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A woman's quality is simple = the younger the better, the more curves the better. That's it.

That is all YOU ever need to know.

Everything else that's mentioned above by the other gents is what they can't attain and only hopes for - that's because they themselves are below par, so they put the responsibility on the women themselves.

However a women is always a reflection of her man or her current social surroundings - a fact that cannot be disputed.

If a man fails in his leadership role = his women becomes unruly.

If man has no backbone = his women becomes disrespectful.

If a man has no ambition nor purpose for the future = his women will wander off.

If a man has no admirable qualities and is generally not respected = his women love will evaporate into thin air and she will CHEAT on him.

Do you understand?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big natural títs make a high quality woman.

As for all that serious relationship stuff, never mind. It's not like you're gonna marry her is it.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady @Man’sThirdEye

Read the thread “How to Spot a Unicorn”. Search it. There is good advice there amongst all the debate and flak on that thread.

Men right here on SS have found great women. But first they became worthy men.

Cheers

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a woman you're consistently compatible with for a long period of time. You know why? Because compatibility can't be faked. It's a thing that requires two people. Not long term anyway. Long term it can't be faked.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a high quality women. There is only a woman on her best behaviour because you are the best deal for her. If you are not the best deal for her, her TRUE colours will show.

Alot of men live in Disney world. They think women CARE about them. Women do not CARE about men, I repeat, they do NOT CARE about men. Women are not about loyalty, or maturity, or no mind games, or being respectful, or sex, or whatever. They are about DEAL making. If you are the best deal for her and are useful for her, she will be all the qualities you want her to be. If you are not the best deal and she is having some thoughts, the guns will start blazing.

Think about it men: how often do you hear men say “I did everything for her, everything she wanted, and she STILL cheated on me / treated me like crap / was always nagging.” Why? Because she found a BETTER deal down the road.
It has nothing to do with the man or her love for the man.

Thats why it’s always preached to:

- spin plates
- generally avoid commitment to one woman.
- always improve

That way you will always be the best option for a woman, and then you can decide what you want to do when she falls in love.

Come on men.
Looks like u r the only one with brains here.

The rest have left it in their pockets and didn't check before posting.

But its more then likely they're bought over what women told them, hook, line and sinker.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What IS a Quality Woman?"

A nonexistent one.

There are none left.

And if their is, they're not on the market.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man some of you guys are smoking hopium...
Reread pooks section on Womaneese and HOPEFULLY it sinks in that the pinnacle piece of puzzy you are hoping for is a daydream poised in Disney.

A quality women if even one exists in America is in the kitchen... rearing kids and taking care of her home...
Its in the bible look it up.
Good luck with that
You won't have that today. But a woman should support her man and not a group agenda to control him. She should rest in a more feminine space than himself. She should be helpful. She should respect him. She should care. Sex should happen at an agreed upon rate. All of that is in that book.