Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is a F**kboi?

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a f**kboi?

Is it bad or good? Is it another word for a player?

How do they behave? How can a woman identify them?

Sorry if it is dumb question.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Someone who a woman knows isn't someone she can take seriously and only uses him for sex.

It's derogatory because the woman looks at him as if he isn't to be taken seriously as a man outside the bedroom, versus someone who is termed a player which simply means they date multiple women but won't commit to any of them.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone who a woman knows isn't someone she can take seriously and only uses him for sex.

It's derogatory because the woman looks at him as if he isn't to be taken seriously as a man outside the bedroom, versus someone who is termed a player which simply means they date multiple women but won't commit to any of them.
Okay.

I've read it means the man messes with the woman's emotions, gives mixed signals, is emotionally distant and doesn't commit. Is that accurate?

Can women spot f**kboys and players before being "used"?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it a compliment to be referred to as a f**kboy?
So it's nothing to worry about if called it? LOl
Nothing to worry about. Many men aspire to that. You're getting sex from her but you're not committing to a monogamous relationship with her.

I've read it means the man messes with the woman's emotions, gives mixed signals, is emotionally distant and doesn't commit. Is that accurate?
Women are known for doing all those things to men, especially the ones who are active on swipe apps. The era of the clingy girlfriend is over for the most part, unless you're a very high value man. Women have such abundance these days due to social media and swipe apps. We could say that fucckboys give women a taste of their own medicine.

Can women spot f**kboys and players before being "used"?
Not entirely. This is what happens when you operate on emotions, or "all the feelz" as Millennial and Gen Z women would say.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a difference between a ****boy and a player or are they used interchangeably

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of those things women try to pass off as an insult but in actuality they love those types of guys. It basically a guy who is good with women (a player).

I once tried to mack on a girl at a friend's party. She told me she had a boyfriend. To dispel the awkwardness, I laughed it off and said she should catch up, I have two girlfriends (at the time I had none, was single). She was not pleased to say the least and rolled her eyes lol. I heard later from friend she ask about me and say comes across as **** boy. Months later I saw her again at other party, she didn't have boyfriend and to make long story short we mess around for a few months.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they think you are a ****boi and just sleep around, will attraction go down?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if the woman is a hardcore provider hunter who is seeking men slightly more beta, which does not typically happen for women until ages 32-36.

Five minutes of alpha beats five years of beta.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Derogatory? When a girl who is into me accusses me of being a f0ckboi I have always taken it as a compliment.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If attraction went down,then how would you be sleeping around?

Players are players because women keep choosing them.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvckboi is a guy who is chosen by women to fvck them but in return he doesn't choose to make them LTR, hence they get pissed off.

So, nothing wrong with being a fvckboi

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Derogatory? When a girl who is into me accusses me of being a f0ckboi I have always taken it as a compliment.
I don't view it that way...it's basically like you have nothing else going for you other than that

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a f**kboi?

Is it bad or good? Is it another word for a player?

How do they behave? How can a woman identify them?

Sorry if it is dumb question.
Rule #1: Never listen to what a woman says. Always what she does. She has ****bois on her rotation. It's a synonym for player. Roll with it.