Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if a girl you are getting to know asks you for favors?

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired by my latest thread I really would like to know your opinions on this subject.

By a girl you are getting to know I mean someone you texted or talked on the phone but never met. By favors I mean not a very small thing but something that requires a bit of work. In my case it was translating some documents for her.

Is this a good or a bad sign? Does that mean she is attracted to you or is this a sh1t-test or manipulation tactic? Would a girl who is really attracted to you ask you for favors so early on?

How would you handle a situation like this? If you say no or ask for something in return, she might see you as the bad guy who didn't help her? If you say yes she might see you as some beta chump who is doing favors without getting something back?

I would be happy about every opinion!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
A girl you never met asking for big favors is a red flag. Stay away from her.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired by my latest thread I really would like to know your opinions on this subject.

By a girl you are getting to know I mean someone you texted or talked on the phone but never met. By favors I mean not a very small thing but something that requires a bit of work. In my case it was translating some documents for her.

Is this a good or a bad sign? Does that mean she is attracted to you or is this a sh1t-test or manipulation tactic? Would a girl who is really attracted to you ask you for favors so early on?

How would you handle a situation like this? If you say no or ask for something in return, she might see you as the bad guy who didn't help her? If you say yes she might see you as some beta chump who is doing favors without getting something back?

Why would someone do labor intensive favors for strangers?

Her request is nervy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just my experience but every girl that’s ever been interested in me has never asked me for a damn thing. On the flip side the ones that always had some favor to ask were never into me more than a friend or acquaintance. Women will always try to get girlfriend benefits without being your girlfriend though.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translating documents is no big deal (fairly low effort for me), but I would tell her to come over in person with the papers. I would not do it over the phone, I get paid to do translation work.

It is a congruency test, except that the congruence is that she thinks she can get you to do things for her. Doesn't mean she wants to bone you.

Another thing is when she asks for money for gas or an airplane ticket, that's a scammer.

So what? I see asking favours from strangers is inappropriate / manipulative behaviour, so IDGAF what she thinks about it. Better that she considers me a 'bad guy' than 'provider/handyman'.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Wasn't this answered in your last thread? Why create a new one to discuss it again?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't this answered in your last thread? Why create a new one to discuss it again?

Sometimes you have to repeat yourself a lot before the message lands.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

It means you are spending way too much time fixating on a woman you haven't met and are acting like a prototypical "nice guy" that is going to get you absolutely nowhere sexually except frustrated and friend zoned.

Stop "getting to know them" over the phone. Do that in person ASAP once you start messaging/talking to them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A girl you never met asking for big favors is a red flag. Stay away from her.
IMO it should be a sign that OP is portraying himself in a way that a woman sees the opportunity to use him.

This is the type of feedback that is very useful if OP actually wants to learn from his mistakes and stop this type of behaviour from happening.

It's happening because he is encouraging it to happen.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I don't date women unless they ask me to translate papers and change their oil, otherwise I won't think they're serious.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a girl ask me to come fix her car after I had fuhked her a few times. I told her sorry, I'm busy. I never called her again. Biatch thought I was a free mobile mechanic. Hell no.

Had another one ask me to hang a tv on the wall. I had been out with her twice, taken her to dinner, but no sex. I cut her off after that.

Get some damn standards.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had another one ask me to hang a tv on the wall. I had been out with her twice, taken her to dinner, but no sex. I cut her off after that.
I had a girl I never met before asking me to tie her up and suspend her from the beam over my bed. The nerve some of these women have... :cool:

Any halfway capable men will get women asking for favours. It's up to you whether you want to be used like that, personally my time is too precious to waste on freeloaders. Like bikers say, 'Gas, Grass or Ass, nobody rides for free'.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No favors for women that are not your girlfriend, fiancé, wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, or niece.

The only exception is a professional related, job relevant favor for a female colleague. Even those you may decline at your discretion.
Simply THIS.

Let me tell you this: A few months ago, I banged this pilates teacher, and the moment she asked me to buy her a handbag, I dropped her.

To be exact, the convo went on sth like this:

Chick: "Hey buy me this"
Me: "Wow the pricetag's a bit high"
Chick: "Jeez it's only 200 bucks"

I thought to myself, b!tch, I ain't your ATM, if it's "only 200 bucks", why the fvck don't you buy it yourself? So I just deleted her right off of my contact list, and moved the fvck on. She didn't bother to contact me ever since.

So yeah, you don't owe b!tches anything.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will parrot what another poster said, women who sincerely like you will actively do YOU favors with no expectation of reciprocity.

Serenity

Reaction score
Third option: Say nothing, it will speak volumes about what you think of it.

Your questions seems focused on how she will see you. That's really secondary to what you think of her. You haven't even met her and she's already asking favors? That would definitely be overstepping my boundaries, who cares what she thinks of you?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence man but you are 37 years old and you are asking this question? You must have led a very sheltered life. How could it ever be a good sign when a person you are not close with is asking you for money or favours?

Last edited: