Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I said when Ms. Petite finds out about Ms. ****buddy?

Full^Benny^Henny

Reaction score
Background: Spinning plates. Talking to two different gals and having sex with them for a month now. Ms. Petite and Ms. ****buddy. I initiated both by asking for their phone number, both pursued me. Have not discussed, nor have I solidified any exclusive relationship agreement with either. I genuinely like both of them, not looking for anything long-term. Just having fun, really. Haha, of course, I am. Get a text tonight:

Ms. Petite: Have you slept with anyone in Group A (she knows who I slept with but didn't name)? Please be honest with me.
Me: Even if I did, why would it be anyone's business? Sure is a lot of drama on that side. Sheesh.
Ms. Petite: Are you trying to say it's not my business? I asked you a question.
Me: I date, nothing serious tho.
Ms. Penny: You dated someone in Group A? Did you sleep with anyone in Group A? I only ask you because of what we did, you are avoiding the question.
Me: I like you a lot and I hope to keep going out with you. But I don't appreciate these snap interrogation questions as if I am guilty of something. Even if I did, it would be nobody's business but mine. And like I said, seems like a lot of rumor hearsay drama from that side I'm not into it.
Ms. Penny: Sorry you feel that way. I think I need some time to think.
Me: Okay.

My intent: I don't care what she does. I'm mid 30's, and, as Tomassi said, it's my ****ing time to be in the candy shop now. A tiny blue pill part of me feels guilty, but, no. **** that. The only think I'm worried about is that she has the ability to create drama and heartache for me within the group. But **** it I don't care about that either. I don't owe anyone an explanation. These ****ing chicks had their time when they were in their 20's riding the CC and now they gawk when it's my time.

Standing by for judgment! What could I have done better? And what do I say to Ms. ****buddy when she finds out?

Have a great day all!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Keep adding to the pipeline...a chance both of them bounce...or a chance they both stay. Or anything in between.

You don't owe them any sort of explanation tho.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id of said, i probably banged most of them in Group A and some in Group B. Whats your point woman?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Background: Spinning plates. Talking to two different gals and having sex with them for a month now. Ms. Petite and Ms. ****buddy. I initiated both by asking for their phone number, both pursued me. Have not discussed, nor have I solidified any exclusive relationship agreement with either. I genuinely like both of them, not looking for anything long-term. Just having fun, really. Haha, of course, I am. Get a text tonight:

Ms. Petite: Have you slept with anyone in Group A (she knows who I slept with but didn't name)? Please be honest with me.
Me: Even if I did, why would it be anyone's business? Sure is a lot of drama on that side. Sheesh.
Ms. Penny: You dated someone in Group A? Did you sleep with anyone in Group A? I only ask you because of what we did, you are avoiding the question.
Me: I like you a lot and I hope to keep going out with you. But I don't appreciate these snap interrogation questions as if I am guilty of something. Even if I did, it would be nobody's business but mine. And like I said, seems like a lot of rumor hearsay drama from that side I'm not into it.

My intent: I don't care what she does. I'm mid 30's, and, as Tomassi said, it's my ****ing time to be in the candy shop now. A tiny blue pill part of me feels guilty, but, no. **** that. The only think I'm worried about is that she has the ability to create drama and heartache for me within the group. But **** it I don't care about that either. I don't owe anyone an explanation. These ****ing chicks had their time when they were in their 20's riding the CC and now they gawk when it's my time.

Standing by for judgment! What could I have done better? And what do I say to Ms. ****buddy when she finds out?

Have a great day all!
It's none of her business if she's not your girlfriend.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Have a great day all!
Very well played. Most guys would cave and spill their guts. If she can't handle a guy dating multiple women, like 90% of all chicks do, she shouldn't date. It's a rough sport not for everyone. Keep us posted.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Have a great day all!
The best way to respond to questions like that is with some humour.

Her: Have you slept with anyone in Group A?
You: Yes. All of them.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The best way to respond questions like that is with some humour.

Her: Have you slept with anyone in Group A?
You: Yes. All of them.
Lmao...and then ask her when she plans to bring some of her friends into the group so you have some fresh meat hahaha