"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What I said when Ms. Petite finds out about Ms. ****buddy?

Full^Benny^Henny

New Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Background: Spinning plates. Talking to two different gals and having sex with them for a month now. Ms. Petite and Ms. ****buddy. I initiated both by asking for their phone number, both pursued me. Have not discussed, nor have I solidified any exclusive relationship agreement with either. I genuinely like both of them, not looking for anything long-term. Just having fun, really. Haha, of course, I am. Get a text tonight:

Ms. Petite: Have you slept with anyone in Group A (she knows who I slept with but didn't name)? Please be honest with me.
Me: Even if I did, why would it be anyone's business? Sure is a lot of drama on that side. Sheesh.
Ms. Petite: Are you trying to say it's not my business? I asked you a question.
Me: I date, nothing serious tho.
Ms. Penny: You dated someone in Group A? Did you sleep with anyone in Group A? I only ask you because of what we did, you are avoiding the question.
Me: I like you a lot and I hope to keep going out with you. But I don't appreciate these snap interrogation questions as if I am guilty of something. Even if I did, it would be nobody's business but mine. And like I said, seems like a lot of rumor hearsay drama from that side I'm not into it.
Ms. Penny: Sorry you feel that way. I think I need some time to think.
Me: Okay.

My intent: I don't care what she does. I'm mid 30's, and, as Tomassi said, it's my ****ing time to be in the candy shop now. A tiny blue pill part of me feels guilty, but, no. **** that. The only think I'm worried about is that she has the ability to create drama and heartache for me within the group. But **** it I don't care about that either. I don't owe anyone an explanation. These ****ing chicks had their time when they were in their 20's riding the CC and now they gawk when it's my time.

Standing by for judgment! What could I have done better? And what do I say to Ms. ****buddy when she finds out?

Have a great day all!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
Keep adding to the pipeline...a chance both of them bounce...or a chance they both stay. Or anything in between.

You don't owe them any sort of explanation tho.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
Id of said, i probably banged most of them in Group A and some in Group B. Whats your point woman?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Background: Spinning plates. Talking to two different gals and having sex with them for a month now. Ms. Petite and Ms. ****buddy. I initiated both by asking for their phone number, both pursued me. Have not discussed, nor have I solidified any exclusive relationship agreement with either. I genuinely like both of them, not looking for anything long-term. Just having fun, really. Haha, of course, I am. Get a text tonight:

Ms. Petite: Have you slept with anyone in Group A (she knows who I slept with but didn't name)? Please be honest with me.
Me: Even if I did, why would it be anyone's business? Sure is a lot of drama on that side. Sheesh.
Ms. Petite: Are you trying to say it's not my business? I asked you a question.
Me: I date, nothing serious tho.
Ms. Penny: You dated someone in Group A? Did you sleep with anyone in Group A? I only ask you because of what we did, you are avoiding the question.
Me: I like you a lot and I hope to keep going out with you. But I don't appreciate these snap interrogation questions as if I am guilty of something. Even if I did, it would be nobody's business but mine. And like I said, seems like a lot of rumor hearsay drama from that side I'm not into it.
Ms. Penny: Sorry you feel that way. I think I need some time to think.
Me: Okay.

My intent: I don't care what she does. I'm mid 30's, and, as Tomassi said, it's my ****ing time to be in the candy shop now. A tiny blue pill part of me feels guilty, but, no. **** that. The only think I'm worried about is that she has the ability to create drama and heartache for me within the group. But **** it I don't care about that either. I don't owe anyone an explanation. These ****ing chicks had their time when they were in their 20's riding the CC and now they gawk when it's my time.

Standing by for judgment! What could I have done better? And what do I say to Ms. ****buddy when she finds out?

Have a great day all!
It's none of her business if she's not your girlfriend.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Background: Spinning plates. Talking to two different gals and having sex with them for a month now. Ms. Petite and Ms. ****buddy. I initiated both by asking for their phone number, both pursued me. Have not discussed, nor have I solidified any exclusive relationship agreement with either. I genuinely like both of them, not looking for anything long-term. Just having fun, really. Haha, of course, I am. Get a text tonight:

Ms. Petite: Have you slept with anyone in Group A (she knows who I slept with but didn't name)? Please be honest with me.
Me: Even if I did, why would it be anyone's business? Sure is a lot of drama on that side. Sheesh.
Ms. Petite: Are you trying to say it's not my business? I asked you a question.
Me: I date, nothing serious tho.
Ms. Penny: You dated someone in Group A? Did you sleep with anyone in Group A? I only ask you because of what we did, you are avoiding the question.
Me: I like you a lot and I hope to keep going out with you. But I don't appreciate these snap interrogation questions as if I am guilty of something. Even if I did, it would be nobody's business but mine. And like I said, seems like a lot of rumor hearsay drama from that side I'm not into it.
Ms. Penny: Sorry you feel that way. I think I need some time to think.
Me: Okay.

My intent: I don't care what she does. I'm mid 30's, and, as Tomassi said, it's my ****ing time to be in the candy shop now. A tiny blue pill part of me feels guilty, but, no. **** that. The only think I'm worried about is that she has the ability to create drama and heartache for me within the group. But **** it I don't care about that either. I don't owe anyone an explanation. These ****ing chicks had their time when they were in their 20's riding the CC and now they gawk when it's my time.

Standing by for judgment! What could I have done better? And what do I say to Ms. ****buddy when she finds out?

Have a great day all!
Very well played. Most guys would cave and spill their guts. If she can't handle a guy dating multiple women, like 90% of all chicks do, she shouldn't date. It's a rough sport not for everyone. Keep us posted.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Background: Spinning plates. Talking to two different gals and having sex with them for a month now. Ms. Petite and Ms. ****buddy. I initiated both by asking for their phone number, both pursued me. Have not discussed, nor have I solidified any exclusive relationship agreement with either. I genuinely like both of them, not looking for anything long-term. Just having fun, really. Haha, of course, I am. Get a text tonight:

Ms. Petite: Have you slept with anyone in Group A (she knows who I slept with but didn't name)? Please be honest with me.
Me: Even if I did, why would it be anyone's business? Sure is a lot of drama on that side. Sheesh.
Ms. Petite: Are you trying to say it's not my business? I asked you a question.
Me: I date, nothing serious tho.
Ms. Penny: You dated someone in Group A? Did you sleep with anyone in Group A? I only ask you because of what we did, you are avoiding the question.
Me: I like you a lot and I hope to keep going out with you. But I don't appreciate these snap interrogation questions as if I am guilty of something. Even if I did, it would be nobody's business but mine. And like I said, seems like a lot of rumor hearsay drama from that side I'm not into it.
Ms. Penny: Sorry you feel that way. I think I need some time to think.
Me: Okay.

My intent: I don't care what she does. I'm mid 30's, and, as Tomassi said, it's my ****ing time to be in the candy shop now. A tiny blue pill part of me feels guilty, but, no. **** that. The only think I'm worried about is that she has the ability to create drama and heartache for me within the group. But **** it I don't care about that either. I don't owe anyone an explanation. These ****ing chicks had their time when they were in their 20's riding the CC and now they gawk when it's my time.

Standing by for judgment! What could I have done better? And what do I say to Ms. ****buddy when she finds out?

Have a great day all!
The best way to respond to questions like that is with some humour.

Her: Have you slept with anyone in Group A?
You: Yes. All of them.
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
The best way to respond questions like that is with some humour.

Her: Have you slept with anyone in Group A?
You: Yes. All of them.
Lmao...and then ask her when she plans to bring some of her friends into the group so you have some fresh meat hahaha
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top