"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

what I learnt From Being Flaked on 6 Times this weekend

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
So i got 7 numbers last week through a combination of Tinder and daygame.
3 girls i texted all through out the week to build rapport
3 only for logistics
And the last one kept texting to a minimum and called her throughout the week

The 6 girls i texted all flaked, with the usual excuses like "I'm busy"
One just straight up said "thanks for the offer but no"

The only girl willing to show up was the one i called, we are about to go on a date later this afternoon.

It could be that my text game is weak or that i talked my way out of the poosey. But it seems to me girls apperciate men who still call. She even said "your thr first guy to just call me"

Next week I will try just calling every girl to see if this really works.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
1) your text game probably needs work. I almost never get flaked on but I am a phenomenal texter. Show an example of a text convo you had so I can get a better idea if this is an issue.

2) Setting up a date and then ghosting until the date will get you flaked on a TON. You should maintain some contact in my opinion even if its just a few texts every other day. If you don't many women will see it as not really being interested in her. Others will disagree and that's fine, but I know what works for me. In fact most of the really good relationships I have been in we text each other pretty much daily from the time we started communicating until we break up. I am not talking about 24/7..sometimes it might only be 1 or 2 texts back and forth a day, other times more.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
It could be that my text game is weak or that i talked my way out of the poosey. But it seems to me girls apperciate men who still call. She even said "your thr first guy to just call me"

Next week I will try just calling every girl to see if this really works.
Good idea. I shall do the same when I get a number.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I talk to a girl that has a guy message her everyday asking to meet up. She just ingores him. His girlfriend doesn't bang him and he just wants this girl to urinate on him in the shower. This girl is a big girl. He also has a small penis when this girl banged him and she was telling me about it.

She's just not horny enough a lot of the time to bang him but she does get horny from time to time or wants KFC and asks if he can bring some and then he gets his little secret fetish in the shower.

The guy is persistent and texts her everyday nearly it seems. He's broke as furk or to stingy to buy her kfc or pizza to get laid more often.

The lesson to be learnt from this is to be persistent to a point where you can get away with it, have something to offer the girl, and timing is also critical. You might have something to offer but your timing is off. You might not be persistent enough. I'd say you haven't got the first element or the last element. Having something to offer is fairly simple to get women. Your **** is a start.
 
Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
So i got 7 numbers last week through a combination of Tinder and daygame.
3 girls i texted all through out the week to build rapport
3 only for logistics
And the last one kept texting to a minimum and called her throughout the week

The 6 girls i texted all flaked, with the usual excuses like "I'm busy"
One just straight up said "thanks for the offer but no"

The only girl willing to show up was the one i called, we are about to go on a date later this afternoon.

It could be that my text game is weak or that i talked my way out of the poosey. But it seems to me girls apperciate men who still call. She even said "your thr first guy to just call me"

Next week I will try just calling every girl to see if this really works.
Calling girl is confident move this mean you not just fake profile

Sometimes ur game text is so good that no call needed
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top