Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I learned from Sosuave.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to keep this really simple.

There's only three things you need to be successful with women.

1. Respect yourself.
2. Respect her.
3. Be yourself.

That's all there is to it. Most AFCs didn't respect themselves. They let other people disrespect them. They let women disrespect them. They didn't know when to leave when a woman gave them disrespect. They didn't know how to handle flakes. They didn't know how to handle snotty women. They didn't know how to handle themselves when a guy disrespected them, a sign of insecurity. When you truly know how to respect yourself, a lot of your problems will disagree. Not only do respect yourself, but you must demand this self-respect.

The second is to respect her. Self-explanatory.

The third is to be yourself. Telling a chump to be himself is suicide because he'll just be a chump. But when that chump learns to have respect for himself and to have respect for that woman, he isn't a chump anymore. He has become a man.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo Hyori Lee,

I love this post because it reaks truth. It has been a while since I saw any of your posts, but it seems that either you are beginning to grasp the true concept of DJism or have grasped it completely.

My hat is off to you.

comic_relief