"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

What happen?????

Ice334

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Age
40
I met this chick the other day through some people I hang with , it was my first time seeing her there, we are all drinking ect. I can tell she liked me , so the next day i didn't go over to the spot where we kick it. So the next day I go back to the spot and my homeboy told me she asked where I was at, I wasn't shocked because I could tell she liked me, she referred to me as " The dude from last night". So today, she finally saw me leaning on the balcony as she got up the stairs and she instantly was like "Ohh hey!!" ..with excitement and anticipation , when i turned around she said " Oh your not the person I was looking for" and continued to go inside the apartment across the hall, which is her friend's place who hangs out with the people I roommate with . What do you all think happened??? I'm lost
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I think a lot of guys problem is they have a hard time differentiating a chick who is friendly & charming and a chick who likes them.

So let’s make a chart for future reference:

Friendly charming chick: Smiles, laughs at your jokes, mirrors body language, asks you questions about you

Chick who really likes you: All the same things friendly charming chick did but in addition: In your personal space, I mean like really unnecessarily close. Touches you, at every possible opportunity and finds reasons for you to touch her, prunes.. when you walk in a room she’s fixing her clothes, picking off non existent lint on her sweater..

And the Coupe de Gras the hair twirl with the sideways head tilt ..





76627981-FFA1-4E38-A18F-3CDDA5F3644D.jpeg

^^ She for sure wants a d*ck in her mouth sometime soon..
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I think a lot of guys problem is they have a hard differentiating a chick who is friendly & charming and a chick who likes them.

So let’s make a chart for future reference:

Friendly charming chick: Smiles, laughs at your jokes, mirrors body language, asks you questions about you

Chick who really likes you: All the same things friendly charming chick did but in addition: In your personal space, I mean like really unnecessarily close. Touches you, at every possible opportunity and finds reasons for you to touch her, prunes.. when you walk in a room she’s fixing her clothes, picking off lint in her sweater..

And the Coupe de Gras the hair twirl with the sideways head tilt ..





View attachment 4330

^^ She for sure wants a d*ck in her mouth sometime soon..
Is that your girl? D@mn, that's a major score.
 

Ice334

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Age
40
I think a lot of guys problem is they have a hard time differentiating a chick who is friendly & charming and a chick who likes them.

So let’s make a chart for future reference:

Friendly charming chick: Smiles, laughs at your jokes, mirrors body language, asks you questions about you

Chick who really likes you: All the same things friendly charming chick did but in addition: In your personal space, I mean like really unnecessarily close. Touches you, at every possible opportunity and finds reasons for you to touch her, prunes.. when you walk in a room she’s fixing her clothes, picking off non existent lint on her sweater..

And the Coupe de Gras the hair twirl with the sideways head tilt ..





View attachment 4330

^^ She for sure wants a d*ck in her mouth sometime soon..
So what you think happended in my situation???
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Lots of girls twirl their hair, it usually means nothing I've found.

OP she obviously meant some other dude who was there.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I met this chick the other day through some people I hang with , it was my first time seeing her there, we are all drinking ect. I can tell she liked me , so the next day i didn't go over to the spot where we kick it. So the next day I go back to the spot and my homeboy told me she asked where I was at, I wasn't shocked because I could tell she liked me, she referred to me as " The dude from last night". So today, she finally saw me leaning on the balcony as she got up the stairs and she instantly was like "Ohh hey!!" ..with excitement and anticipation , when i turned around she said " Oh your not the person I was looking for" and continued to go inside the apartment across the hall, which is her friend's place who hangs out with the people I roommate with . What do you all think happened??? I'm lost
Pretend it didn't happen and move on.

And even if she was actually interested (which I kinda doubt from her reaction), it's still better to play it cool and ignore.
 

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
I met this chick the other day through some people I hang with , it was my first time seeing her there, we are all drinking ect. I can tell she liked me , so the next day i didn't go over to the spot where we kick it. So the next day I go back to the spot and my homeboy told me she asked where I was at, I wasn't shocked because I could tell she liked me, she referred to me as " The dude from last night". So today, she finally saw me leaning on the balcony as she got up the stairs and she instantly was like "Ohh hey!!" ..with excitement and anticipation , when i turned around she said " Oh your not the person I was looking for" and continued to go inside the apartment across the hall, which is her friend's place who hangs out with the people I roommate with . What do you all think happened??? I'm lost
and you believed that crap?

she was obviously messing around with you for reasons only known to her. Maybe she’s trying to make you jealous? Maybe she’s trying to hide her true feelings for you? Maybe she was just teasing you? Who knows.

Women do this stuff all the time. Don’t let it faze you.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Maybe she's an attention ***** - one of these biatches that loves to feign interest just to get attention from guys. She acted interested, but when she had the opportunity to talk to you alone she didn't want to. Generally speaking, if a woman makes things difficult then she's not genuinely interested despite the signals she sends out.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top