Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happen?????

Ice334

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this chick the other day through some people I hang with , it was my first time seeing her there, we are all drinking ect. I can tell she liked me , so the next day i didn't go over to the spot where we kick it. So the next day I go back to the spot and my homeboy told me she asked where I was at, I wasn't shocked because I could tell she liked me, she referred to me as " The dude from last night". So today, she finally saw me leaning on the balcony as she got up the stairs and she instantly was like "Ohh hey!!" ..with excitement and anticipation , when i turned around she said " Oh your not the person I was looking for" and continued to go inside the apartment across the hall, which is her friend's place who hangs out with the people I roommate with . What do you all think happened??? I'm lost

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of guys problem is they have a hard time differentiating a chick who is friendly & charming and a chick who likes them.

So let’s make a chart for future reference:

Friendly charming chick: Smiles, laughs at your jokes, mirrors body language, asks you questions about you

Chick who really likes you: All the same things friendly charming chick did but in addition: In your personal space, I mean like really unnecessarily close. Touches you, at every possible opportunity and finds reasons for you to touch her, prunes.. when you walk in a room she’s fixing her clothes, picking off non existent lint on her sweater..

And the Coupe de Gras the hair twirl with the sideways head tilt ..

76627981-FFA1-4E38-A18F-3CDDA5F3644D.jpeg

^^ She for sure wants a d*ck in her mouth sometime soon..

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of guys problem is they have a hard differentiating a chick who is friendly & charming and a chick who likes them.

Friendly charming chick: Smiles, laughs at your jokes, mirrors body language, asks you questions about you

Chick who really likes you: All the same things friendly charming chick did but in addition: In your personal space, I mean like really unnecessarily close. Touches you, at every possible opportunity and finds reasons for you to touch her, prunes.. when you walk in a room she’s fixing her clothes, picking off lint in her sweater..

View attachment 4330

Is that your girl? D@mn, that's a major score.

Ice334

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of guys problem is they have a hard time differentiating a chick who is friendly & charming and a chick who likes them.

Chick who really likes you: All the same things friendly charming chick did but in addition: In your personal space, I mean like really unnecessarily close. Touches you, at every possible opportunity and finds reasons for you to touch her, prunes.. when you walk in a room she’s fixing her clothes, picking off non existent lint on her sweater..

View attachment 4330

So what you think happended in my situation???

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of girls twirl their hair, it usually means nothing I've found.

OP she obviously meant some other dude who was there.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this chick the other day through some people I hang with , it was my first time seeing her there, we are all drinking ect. I can tell she liked me , so the next day i didn't go over to the spot where we kick it. So the next day I go back to the spot and my homeboy told me she asked where I was at, I wasn't shocked because I could tell she liked me, she referred to me as " The dude from last night". So today, she finally saw me leaning on the balcony as she got up the stairs and she instantly was like "Ohh hey!!" ..with excitement and anticipation , when i turned around she said " Oh your not the person I was looking for" and continued to go inside the apartment across the hall, which is her friend's place who hangs out with the people I roommate with . What do you all think happened??? I'm lost
Pretend it didn't happen and move on.

And even if she was actually interested (which I kinda doubt from her reaction), it's still better to play it cool and ignore.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and you believed that crap?

she was obviously messing around with you for reasons only known to her. Maybe she’s trying to make you jealous? Maybe she’s trying to hide her true feelings for you? Maybe she was just teasing you? Who knows.

Women do this stuff all the time. Don’t let it faze you.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's an attention ***** - one of these biatches that loves to feign interest just to get attention from guys. She acted interested, but when she had the opportunity to talk to you alone she didn't want to. Generally speaking, if a woman makes things difficult then she's not genuinely interested despite the signals she sends out.