Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happen to my sig? It's only one short sentence...

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
It's still there.

I just turned off the automatic feature on sigs. You now need to check the box to have your sig show up.

Which means that if anyone breaks the sig rules, we know they did it intentionally and not accidentally... and swift, harsh, and horrible consequences will surely befall them.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ok if the signature is like 11 or 12 sentences? I have some quotes that I really dont want to delete. I understand if you guys would be against this, so I will delete them if necessary. I will include my sig in this post.

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
Your sig is 11 lines long, which is over the limit and would be deleted. Even if you reduced it to 10, you'd still only be able to add it if your post was at least 10 lines long. A 2 or 3 line sig would be appropriate for just about anything.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something is wrong, I still can't see my own signature. I have all the option enable ---->"user cp"---->"edit options"------->"Show user's signatures in their posts?"---YES
I even tried different internet browser like the Opera.