Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what Happaned to Rooshv?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roost V was found to be a Toronto Iranian-canadian living in the basement of his mother duplex.

It's fact.

They banned his stuff also.

Like a lot of PUA, he drifted in the abyss.

Construction is hard work, but it's sector with high demand and a lot of $$

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*batting eyelashes* with big sweet smile....Thank you my Dear and even more respect because you're an inspector.

I can only imagine the trials and challenges you must meet dealing with things AND people.
Keep up the good work. It is important to public safety, everyone appreciates your attention to detail.
Get a room, you two...:p

U

user43770

Get a room, you two...:p
Easy now. I'm not that kind of guy. She would have to at least buy me dinner first.

Seriously, though, we should all be complimenting women that are proudly feminine. We should make a point of letting them know that it's a natural and beautiful thing that we find attractive.

Because the media tries 24/7 to convince them that it's not.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Easy now. I'm not that kind of guy. She would have to at least buy me dinner first.

Seriously, though, we should all be complimenting women that are proudly feminine. We should make a point of letting them know that it's a natural and beautiful thing that we find attractive.

In turn, it is easy and far-reaching to compliment a man for his natural masculinity.

There's repercussions such as the accusation of lovebombing but really, even that is a comforting visual image contained in that 'personality disorder' word.

*imagining hearts being sprinkled down the sky from a bomber plane*

U

user43770

In turn, it is easy and far-reaching to compliment a man for his natural masculinity.

There's repercussions such as the accusation of lovebombing but really, even that is a comforting visual image contained in that 'personality disorder' word.

*imagining hearts being sprinkled down the sky from a bomber plane*
I think that part of being unabashedly femine entails acknowledging your man's masculinity.

But yes, it's an easy thing to do and it means the world to a man, yet most modern women refuse to do it. It's ridiculous.

The media has deluded us to a point where women act like men and vice versa

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I think that part of being unabashedly femine entails acknowledging your man's masculinity.

But yes, it's an easy thing to do and it means the world to a man, yet most modern women refuse to do it. It's ridiculous.

The media has deluded us to a point where women act like men and vice versa
Well my Dear, some modern women have no idea how much deep, secret knowledge is available to them once they freely acknowledge and freely admire men with genuine observations and genuine feedback.

It is easy to give love and encouragement and costs nothing.

A woman practising acknowledging, admiring, loving and encouraging men can be restored and replenished by reconnecting with nature and the outdoors.

The Return On (time & effort) Investment is humbling and gracious. Men give women so much!!!! Many sincere thanks.

U

user43770

Well my Dear, some modern women have no idea how much deep, secret knowledge is available to them once they freely acknowledge and freely admire men with genuine observations and genuine feedback.

It is easy to give love and encouragement and costs nothing.

A woman practising acknowledging, admiring, loving and encouraging men can be restored and replenished by reconnecting with nature and the outdoors.

The Return On (time & effort) Investment is humbling and gracious. Men give women so much!!!! Many sincere thanks.
Don't patronize me.

A woman can find her feminity by having children and raising them, and by supporting her man who is the head of the household. This is the natural order of things. Something that has been stolen from us by liberal elites in coastal cities, who are only worried about financial returns.

But yes, nature and the outdoors are nice, too.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Don't patronize me.

A woman can find her feminity by having children and raising them, and by supporting her man who is the head of the household. This is the natural order of things. Something that has been stolen from us by liberal elites in coastal cities, who are only worried about financial returns.

But yes, nature and the outdoors are nice, too.
Thank you for the feedback about appearing patronizing.

I can accept criticism and improve.

Aside: there must be more to regaining femininity than just removing masculinity.

I'm sorry if I insulted or offended. A member months ago wrote about simply not responding directly to posts in order not to aggravate, so I will do that with yours moving forward.

U

user43770

Thank you for the feedback about appearing patronizing.

I can accept criticism and improve.

Aside: there must be more to regaining femininity than just removing masculinity.

I'm sorry if I insulted or offended. A member months ago wrote about simply not responding directly to posts in order not to aggravate, so I will do that with yours moving forward.
You're on a men's website, sweetheart. We challenge each other for sh1ts and giggles.

We don't sit around and tell each other how great the other one is. That would be a women's forum.

Edit - I challenge people for sh1ts and giggles, most men here do it to help other men be better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

One thing I've always noticed is that @Lynx nkaf is always respectful and doesn't stir up drama.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't sit around and tell each other how great the other one is.
I sit around and tell myself how great I am. That's why this forum makes so much sense to me.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah that’s a good one.

I keep telling myself “XYZ task is no big deal.”

Roughly equivalent.
yes, I like that one too Mike....'no big deal'

Sometimes I quote a portion of that Frost poem 'and miles to go before I sleep'
It strangely encourages me(just put in the work and you can rest, kind of thing)

Billtx49

Reaction score
I don’t want to pay someone else to do it.
I can do it better myself…
It ain't gonna fix ,( or build ) itself.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Seal Structural Ironworker 2018 on sites since 2008 and Red Seal Welder 2019 in school, shops, factories and sites since 1995

One of these people that took a long time to get her journeyman status(welding almost 25 years) ironworking 10 years before the Certificate of Qualification as they call it here in Canada.

I grandfathered in for the welding and had a real registered apprenticeship between 2016-2018 for the ironworking.

Right now I'm working outside of a mechanical shop. I started as a mechanic last April 2019 hurt my neck pretty good(first serious work injury of my life) and applied for an internal posting for the outdoors position where I'm away from the welding fumes and getting way more healthy exercise than working stationary as a welder/mechanic.

If this steady employment goes tits up then I still have tons of qualifications to get more work. Just heard on the radio today that this province has the lowest unemployment rate in Canada rn.
So although I make only about half of my construction rate, I'm more stable and not moving around every 2-3 months for work. Great opportunity for working on selfdevelopment and it feels good.
where are you