Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactly is low interest from women?

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Orbiter is in thot cryosleep for 7 months, wakes up just as he is blown out the low interest pressure lock -- suffocates and realizes he should have nuked the site from orbit.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t read the entire thread, but allow me to quote my old friend Atom Smasher who said this years ago:
“When a woman is interested in you, she will move mountains to see you. Anything less is a sign of insufficient interest.”

Nothing more is needed to gauge a woman’s interest. You must emit the aura that you are a busy, no-nonsense man who has no time for fence-sitters. Nothing short of her moving mountains to see you will do.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman can have low interest and still socialize with you. The way you really tell low interest is when you try to make a move towards something like a date. She will rebuff your advances - it will be like pulling teeth trying to make things happen (and you wont be successful). You either don't hear from her or the answer is no no matter the time or circumstance you present.

When a woman is interested you literally don't have to do anything.