"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

What does your dating routine look like?

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
235
Reaction score
76
After dating different women for a while, I have you developed a routine i tend to follow. I'm pretty sure you did too.

For example, mine is to go for a walk first and get a gelato or a tea, then, If we're having a good time and she feels comfortable with it, we might go to my place. (Usually a 5 minute car drive from there).
Then we either cook something together or order a pizza.
After that, we watch a movie together, usually lying on the bed.
And if there's chemistry and we're both feeling it, then things can naturally progress from there.

This is the routine I've got the most success with..
Usually when we're out for a walk, I tend to stop and try to compliment her or say things about the environment while trying to touch her and see how she respond.
So If she is touchy I will ask her to come to my place.
If she's not touchy, I will prolong the walk.

Then when at my place, it happen also that as soon as I close the door, women hit on me, or they just feel safe that they could eye contact me, and I do understand they want sex right away.
This is not very common but I had once a woman to take my pants off and give head withouth even talking.

Let's say she still not comfortable, we'll stay there deciding whether to cook or order something.
Iprefer to cook, just because I can be touchy while cooking.
But also because I can cook my own food, and it will be awesome.

Given that, then we drink a glass of wine, but I never give them 2, because they will be drunk and I don't want that.
Then we chose a movie and hit the bed.
The longest movie I saw last 5 minute ahahah, the woman understand immediately we're there to have fun, so we start sex.


How does my routine look like?
Then, I'm very curious on how I could improve it, and also please describe how your routine look like too.
We want to share that knowledge for the guys :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,130
Reaction score
3,630
Location
US
1st dates:
comes over to my place -> bang
drinks at a bar -> comes over later that night -> bang

2nd dates:
drinks at a bar for 1st date -> comes over for 2nd date -> bang
hike or beach date for 1st date-> comes over for 2nd date -> bang


No much variation... Looking back over the past several years I think every girl I've banged was on the first or second date and majority of my first dates are either at a bar or my place. I mean i've had some odd 1st dates here and there, for instance next week i'm going on a motorcycle ride with some latina chick, but stuff like that is an anomaly and in those cases I still push for her to come over by the 2nd date regardless. I find with some women it's not viable to try to get them to come over on the first night, to I just plant the seeds to have her come over another night instead. I think in the majority of cases where actually banged banged, the 2nd date was already being discussed by the end of the 1st one.

I kind of fell into this routine by accident I'm actually fine with having sex on the 3rd date but for whatever reason this system seems to work for me. My whole strategy is built upon filtering out low-interest women as quickly as possible; I can assume if they won't fck by the 2nd date, they aren't high interest.

Once they're home, I don't really have any "seduction" routines or anything like that. I will usually just throw some dumb movie on like any other guy would, cooking dinner and drinks is involved, but usually not. Every girl is different when it comes to intimacy and solving the rubiks cupe of getting into her panties, so I don't really find having a "routine" or "system" useful in that context.
 
Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,518
Reaction score
11,422
1st date: meet at bar with good atmosphere. If things go good I take her to another venue within walking distance.

2nd date: meet at a bar with some live music.

3rd date: invite her over to my place or pick her up at hers. Usually do some action date(concert, pool, dancing, top golf, etc) them back to her place or mine and sex usually happens.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,885
1st dates:
comes over to my place -> bang
drinks at a bar -> comes over later that night -> bang

2nd dates:
drinks at a bar for 1st date -> comes over for 2nd date -> bang
hike or beach date for 1st date-> comes over for 2nd date -> bang


No much variation... Looking back over the past several years I think every girl I've banged was on the first or second date and majority of my first dates are either at a bar or my place. I mean i've had some odd 1st dates here and there, for instance next week i'm going on a motorcycle ride with some latina chick, but stuff like that is an anomaly and in those cases I still push for her to come over by the 2nd date regardless. I find with some women it's not viable to try to get them to come over on the first night, to I just plant the seeds to have her come over another night instead. I think in the majority of cases where actually banged banged, the 2nd date was already being discussed by the end of the 1st one.

I kind of fell into this routine by accident I'm actually fine with having sex on the 3rd date but for whatever reason this system seems to work for me. My whole strategy is built upon filtering out low-interest women as quickly as possible; I can assume if they won't fck by the 2nd date, they aren't high interest.

Once they're home, I don't really have any "seduction" routines or anything like that. I will usually just throw some dumb movie on like any other guy would, cooking dinner and drinks is involved, but usually not. Every girl is different when it comes to intimacy and solving the rubiks cupe of getting into her panties, so I don't really find having a "routine" or "system" useful in that context.
Watch out for the latina chick playing you. The interest in motorcycle riding could be sexual transmutation on her part (i.e., the kind of chick who gets her jollies off w/o actually having sex). Plus, Catholic.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,130
Reaction score
3,630
Location
US
Watch out for the latina chick playing you. The interest in motorcycle riding could be sexual transmutation on her part (i.e., the kind of chick who gets her jollies off w/o actually having sex). Plus, Catholic.
bro what

she just bought a new bike and is still getting comfortable with it so i offered to practice with her. even if we don't bang i still want to just for the love of riding, and i'd much rather do that with a latina chick than some rando.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,880
Reaction score
19,137
If you are getting a woman to your house that quickly why are you taking so long to go from there to "possibly" banging?

Seems like you are literally c0ck blocking yourself with this process.
 

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
235
Reaction score
76
1st date: meet at bar with good atmosphere. If things go good I take her to another venue within walking distance.

2nd date: meet at a bar with some live music.

3rd date: invite her over to my place or pick her up at hers. Usually do some action date(concert, pool, dancing, top golf, etc) them back to her place or mine and sex usually happens.
Curious why you don't bang in 1st or 2nd date Duke
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

remarkable

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
30
Reaction score
36
This depended on the quality of the woman and how strong my interest was. I put it more effort when I was more interested. Though, sometimes, the women I was less interested turned out to be better women. But with limited time and energy, I just had to be more selfish.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,880
Reaction score
19,137
Depends on the women. Routine signals that an approach is suboptimal because it should be flexible enough to adjust to each opportunity individually with what would give you the best chance of success.

Routine means that you are trying to fit round pegs into square holes at times which is not what you want to be doing.

Be fluid like water not rigid like steel
 

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
235
Reaction score
76
Be fluid like water not rigid like steel
Even water to be fluid need a container that will shape it.
So the routines are a container, and what happen and you adjust to, is being water.
A man should be container and his own water at the same time.
 

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
235
Reaction score
76
Yes that's true, but too often men are far too rigid.
That is interesting since you might want to be respected by women, but at the same time you might say you need to bend some times, so it would be nice to know more about that.
(Actually italian man are flexible like butter is, while I imagine american man rigid like steel)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top