Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does this mean?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny because I have heard women say this and treat it like it's some testament to how awesome they are. Like a "worth it" badge.

Most women I meet not only expect men to always diffuse their drama but they place value in how much bs a man is willing to tolerate from them. Like as if it is a good way to gauge their smv by driving us nuts.

So acting like a complete child on one side but expecting to be treated like an adult on the other side and I still have to listen to the nonsense of women not being treated exactly like men are. When they don't maintain themselves exactly like men do.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it also mean that you won't get or keep her if you don't pass her sh!t tests?
About as much as other women. Some women you lose by being too strong depending on the situation, others fall for you because of it. It's all dependent on the woman and what situation you are in when giving/not giving a sh!t.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's funny because I have heard women say this and treat it like it's some testament to how awesome they are. Like a "worth it" badge.

Most women I meet not only expect men to always diffuse their drama but they place value in how much bs a man is willing to tolerate from them. Like as if it is a good way to gauge their smv by driving us nuts.

So acting like a complete child on one side but expecting to be treated like an adult on the other side and I still have to listen to the nonsense of women not being treated exactly like men are. When they don't maintain themselves exactly like men do.
Yeah. I cringe when I hear, "I like a guy to put me in my place sometimes" or "I like a guy who doesn't put up with my shyte."

<Putting on my Capt. Obvious hat>

How about if you act like a mature adult so he doesn't need to "put you in your place"? Did you ever think of that lol?

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you can't live with me at the height of my bipolar depression, you don't deserve me at my normal state of mind".

This is a solid introduction to manipulation. It triggers your savior complex while also preparing you to be in direct line of fire.

Your complain, sense of self, well being, standard and value correctly deleted by one sentence.

Sometimes, you have to agree that there are some very evil, very smart, genius in psychology and highly manipulative people behind feminism.
A civilian (non DJ) is no match to them.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means: "I don't want to be held accountable for any of my actions"

The best response is: "It goes both ways b!tch"

And she can't get mad at you for calling her a b!tch because if she can't handle you at your worst then she doesn't deserve you at your best.
:D:D:D

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given its full context this statement is a red flag.

Simply put: I expect you to put up with my Sh!t! If you don't like it, your 'less' of a man and can't handle a real woman like me.

Assh0le behaviour.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, it's stuff like this I need to remember when I argue. She can get mad at how some girl threw herself at me and I had fun with it. Well hey babe if you can't handle me at my worst.... It'll probably work lol

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who would ever want to deal with "her worst"?

I smell red flag!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

agreed, reminds me of a meme actually

http://images.memes.com/meme/1028878

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the quote is just a girl's way of taking responsibility off herself, therefore it's not her job to control her insecurities, anger, jealousy, sex drive, etc. it's your job to deal with that **** because she can't control herself

naturally she doesn't want to admit that it's an enormous character flaw to lack self control, so she'd want to spin it to be a character flaw on your part so that she doesn't have to work on it

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the quote is just a girl's way of taking responsibility off herself, therefore it's not her job to control her insecurities, anger, jealousy, sex drive, etc. it's your job to deal with that **** because she can't control herself

naturally she doesn't want to admit that it's an enormous character flaw to lack self control, so she'd want to spin it to be a character flaw on your part so that she doesn't have to work on it
The powers of female rationalization are amazing.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 60 y/o friend with a hot 25 y/o wife. Sometimes I will be over at his house, and she's having a depressed day, where she just lays on the couch and cries. It totally does not phase him. He just ignores her. I think most male instinct is that they have to solve the woman's problems. They feel responsible if they can't. But there's no fixing crazy. Guys who know how to deal with it will just ignore it until her mood changes.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I have a 60 y/o friend with a hot 25 y/o wife. Sometimes I will be over at his house, and she's having a depressed day, where she just lays on the couch and cries. It totally does not phase him. He just ignores her. I think most male instinct is that they have to solve the woman's problems. They feel responsible if they can't. But there's no fixing crazy. Guys who know how to deal with it will just ignore it until her mood changes.
Society trains men from a young age to be white knights and cannon fodder sacrificial lambs.

In other words.. men are trained to see female life as more valuable than male life and female happiness more important than male happiness. Women believe this by default. They truly believe they are more important than you. Never forget that.