Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does this mean?

Snakk3

Don Juan
Reaction score
to me, that says that she is not interested.
PhenomX said:
nothing really just a little finger action
agree

next

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf? Are you retarded? Not interested? She let him finger her!

I'm not quite sure what what she said means, but I know she's interested, but if I had to guess, I'd say she's never met someone who was able escalate things to that point so fast and was just taken a bit by surprise.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see, I had a friend who fingered this one girl and she said something along the same lines. I heard later on that she liked the guy but he was too aggressive and it was sort of a turn off for her. I wouldn't stop pursuing though.

Snakk3

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, now i can see the other point of view.

explain the situation

PhenomX

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok basiclly i had this girl with me watching movies at my house, and we began hooking up. i was a follower of DiCarlo's escalation ladder because it makes sense to me, so I followed his escalation ramp (for the most part)

Link is here: http://www.directnaturalgame.com/Techniques/kino-escalation-ladder.html

anyways thinks were getting heated up and i was on top of her and i was rubbing her body and got close to the holiest of holies. she gave resistance so i just made a joke and kept hooking up with her with no problem.

second time the same thing happened but i was closer, she said we havnet been going out enough and i said thats fine by me and keep hooking up.

third time was the charm i guess because i got it with no resistance at all for a minute then she made me stop....im pretty sure it was because she was getting even more heated up and things could have gotten out of her hands from there, but thats just my guess.

she told me the line i said in my original post a couple days after it happened

if it means anythin I am pretty sure (95%) she is a virgin, havent asked her though and i havent talked about it at all with her

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has remorse for what happened. You need to re-assure her that you guys got caught in the moment and could not resist her. She is also worried that you might be after one thing and if shercontinued she would just be another lay for you.

RAPPORT, RAPPORT, RAPPORT, RAPPORT.

Get to know her more, but more importantly she needs to know who YOU ARE. she needs to know that you really care for her and not just another notch on your belt. If she is just a lay, and a virgin. PLease dont lay her because that is some f*ck up ****. It may mean nothing to you, but a girl will never forget.

PhenomX

Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:
She has remorse for what happened. You need to re-assure her that you guys got caught in the moment and could not resist her. She is also worried that you might be after one thing and if shercontinued she would just be another lay for you.
Makes sense, only, i don't really know how to do that without looking like an total AFC.

now i already thought i established rapport on a few of the phone calls with her and on the couple of dates. i think she thinks i'm a player (in abundance of other girls), so that makes what u said definitely true.

only, i told her i'd be exclusive afterwards....that might have ben AFC in aftersight but we all make mistakes. at least i didnt ask HER to be exclusive ;)

trd323 said:
If she is just a lay, and a virgin. PLease dont lay her because that is some f*ck up ****. It may mean nothing to you, but a girl will never forget.
Trust me, I won't. Shes too cool for me to do something like that to her. Plus I'm not one of those fvcked up guys like some people who are out to get vengeance on women because they were slighted bythem in the past.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm ease up a tad okay, don't follow those stupid "lay" guides they border on date rape material, you do not want to be caught up in that crap.

Me thinks you need to learn your own way of seduction and not follow a set routine they don't work.

PhenomX

Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Umm ease up a tad okay, don't follow those stupid "lay" guides they border on date rape material, you do not want to be caught up in that crap.

Me thinks you need to learn your own way of seduction and not follow a set routine they don't work.
do u mean that in escalation or in just talking to her? Because i go by RSD's "being yourself" type deal; no canned lines, all me being confident in myself and funny.

and i use the dicarlo's ladder just as a guideline because 1) it has a natural flow withs its isolation (imo) and 2) there is always the chance for girls to put in their LMR. i never would have f*** closed on that date, and really, i didnt need to!

i get what your saying though