Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does no chemistry mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s just means no attraction.
What about on a dating app where they agree to meet up with you because there's physical attraction?
you can deny game as much as you want but its a real thing.
and then have the energy to put up a Tupac/Jason Bourne clown show for a delusional spoiled narcissist princess on Bumble to make her tingle on a first date? The only guys that have time to put with this **** are bums, drug dealers, trust fund babies, and professional athletes.
work 40 hr a week, spend rest of time on hobbies. then weekends go out to pick up. leaves plenty of energy to pick up silly girls :) think being on bumble (along with getting your information from red pill youtubers) fcks with your head of what non-bumble user girls are like in real life.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

work 40 hr a week, spend rest of time on hobbies. then weekends go out to pick up. leaves plenty of energy to pick up silly girls :) think being on bumble (along with getting your information from red pill youtubers) fcks with your head of what non-bumble user girls are like in real life.
totally agree

I saw recently here some stats over the years on how the partners count ( 9+ Guys ) for women increased , but the thing is that it went up from 5% it went up to 20%

sure it is quite a rapid growth in only a couple of generations , but this minority ( cause at 20% it is still the minority of women ) polarizes all the discussions that men have about women , even if this is still is just a minority of women

this only means that guys who are not successful with women are just cherry picking things to rationalize their lack of success , and thus to try to move the problem from them to women

this is a very feminine way of dealing with things , and no wonder women do not find them attractive

most women have 8 or less lovers over their lifetime ( cause for sure they “forget” some dudes for whatever reason ) . I am quite sure that a woman that is 30 and slept with 5 guys let”s say is not a sl8t , even if guys who do not get into her pants will say that she is and that slept with 50+ guys

the fox who does not get the grapes says that they are sour

Reaction score

You aren’t going to build wealth working just 40 hours a week. Good luck having hobbies when you are using drugs to impress bumble queens :)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
totally agree

I saw recently here some stats over the years on how the partners count ( 9+ Guys ) for women increased , but the thing is that it went up from 5% it went up to 20%

sure it is quite a rapid growth in only a couple of generations , but this minority ( cause at 20% it is still the minority of women ) polarizes all the discussions that men have about women , even if this is still is just a minority of women

this only means that guys who are not successful with women are just cherry picking things to rationalize their lack of success , and thus to try to move the problem from them to women

this is a very feminine way of dealing with things , and no wonder women do not find them attractive

most women have 8 or less lovers over their lifetime ( cause for sure they “forget” some dudes for whatever reason ) . I am quite sure that a woman that is 30 and slept with 5 guys let”s say is not a sl8t , even if guys who do not get into her pants will say that she is and that slept with 50+ guys

the fox who does not get the grapes says that they are sour
If you can find me a 30’s woman with only 5 lifetime sex partners (granted that she’s somewhat attractive, doesn’t even have to be hot) I will give you $100. Those unicorns do not exist in this day and age.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can find me a 30’s woman with only 5 lifetime sex partners (granted that she’s somewhat attractive, doesn’t even have to be hot) I will give you $100. Those unicorns do not exist in this day and age.
i am just quoting statistics that everyone agreed with here

also depends a lot on where you are looking for them . Clubs and bars are not really the best place to find anything except some ons maybe a fwb

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“That’s incel talk to assume women like criminals!”

also women:
3D89B3C1-164D-49F5-89BC-FFBB3D488FEC.jpeg

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“That’s incel talk to assume women like criminals!”

also women:
View attachment 6101
a criminal is better than a boring guy that only talks about his job and always complains about how unfair life is

this guys are annoying even for other guys , unless they both talk about the same things and enjoy them

Reaction score
i am just quoting statistics that everyone agreed with here

also depends a lot on where you are looking for them . Clubs and bars are not really the best place to find anything except some ons maybe a fwb
nobody goes to clubs and bars to meet women. This is such a late Gen X/Early millennial trend lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a criminal is better than a boring guy that only talks about his job and always complains about how unfair life is

this guys are annoying even for other guys , unless they both talk about the same things and enjoy them
I actually keep my job hush hush around women. Matter of fact, they’re the ones asking prying questions about it trying to figure out how much I make in a round about way. I don’t even talk about negative things on dates, even when the topic of ex’s comes up I just say “that’s too bad, so anyways”. You just don’t want to accept that women can be as simple and shallow over stuff a guy wouldn’t ever even consider being a disqualifier.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not the same as in person attraction
Plus on the internet you tend to get like a worse quality than on average , because quality girls do not need to go on an app to find suitors

they are approached at work , in the gym , on the street , in the library . Basically everywhere :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually keep my job hush hush around women. Matter of fact, they’re the ones asking prying questions about it trying to figure out how much I make in a round about way. I don’t even talk about negative things on dates, even when the topic of ex’s comes up I just say “that’s too bad, so anyways”. You just don’t want to accept that women can be as simple and shallow over stuff a guy wouldn’t ever even consider being a disqualifier.
i am not saying that women are not shallow , I am just saying that in The whole equation you have also things that most likely you are doing wrong

plus , there is a difference between women being shallow and women being sl8ts

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not saying that women are not shallow , I am just saying that in The whole equation you have also things that most likely you are doing wrong

plus , there is a difference between women being shallow and women being sl8ts
Oh I’m sure there’s stuff I’m doing wrong but I’m at the point that i don’t care enough to tweak it. I always get past first dates. Always. But the thing I’m having trouble with is making something last past a month or couple months. I guess I’m just a rebound guy, who knows.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I’m sure there’s stuff I’m doing wrong but I’m at the point that i don’t care enough to tweak it. I always get past first dates. Always. But the thing I’m having trouble with is making something last past a month or couple months. I guess I’m just a rebound guy, who knows.
what works to get laid , does not really work to transition to a relationship

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what works to get laid , does not really work to transition to a relationship
They go hand in hand in my experience. Get laid enough and she starts talking about relationship. If she won’t fvck you she damn sure ain’t gonna want to be in a relationship with you. So many of these women are coming out of toxic relationships and are just damaged beyond belief, they’re just looking for a short term thing for a month or two and go back to the ex.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women, especially college educated white women, have stratospheric expectation for first dates. This is due to the male surplus, more male pursuance on swipe apps and social media, and Millennial generation entitlement. The typical woman now expects all the butterflies on the first date. The threshold of quality post 2010 to get a 2nd date is much higher than it was in 1990 or 2005.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao exactly

I don't cater to children, she can chase for whatever Tony Stark/hercules/Tupac Gluten free suave hybrid she's looking for. You can go and put up a monkey show for these children and they toss you to the side like another toy when they are done playing with you be my damn guest bro.
Don't get pissed at me, do something about it. Again, you're blaming her and likely other women because you're the one striking out. If she wanted Tony Stark, James Bond, Hercules, whomever, she wouldn't have taken the date with you.

Yeah, it sucks. 99.9% of us have been there. Use it as motivation and don't stick your head in the sand. It took me getting dumped about 20 years ago after acting like a real beta-tard with a HB9 to wise up and adjust my game. The rest is history. Nothing even close has happened since. BUT, I didn't wallow in my misery and blame everyone else. I dug in and learned as much as I could. A lot of the info at first was a real gut punch because the dating gurus I was studying from (back then mainly Doc Love, David Deangelo, and Swing Cat) hit the nail on head regarding what I was doing wrong. Was tough to hear and read. As soon as I made adjustments, my results got better immediately. And even though it's 20 years later, I NEVER HAVE STOPPED LEARNING (tape to your mirror at home).

Toughen up.

Good luck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a women says it means she has no sexual desire for you. She can't see it. Your not fvckable to her. A man could say that for someone he doesn't get along with but she's very fvckable to him.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a women says it means she has no sexual desire for you. She can't see it. Your not fvckable to her. A man could say that for someone he doesn't get along with but she's very fvckable to him.
And most of the time if you had seen the guys she HAD fvcked, you’d be surprised and you’d think you ranked above them.

Reaction score
And most of the time if you had seen the guys she HAD fvcked, you’d be surprised and you’d think you ranked above them.
they see more than looks. Looks are just enough to get you a date. Acting like Tupac with a degree gets you a second date.

Status
Not open for further replies.