Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does no chemistry mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if they act like sh1t tho?

We're supposed to turn a blind eye?

We're supposed to look at wannabe Instagram princesses and agree with their nonsense?
you take girls too seriously, mate.
are you serious lmao? So many simps in the closet on this forum
getting girls is simping now.
I mean why are they still single at age 30 though?
cuz they want to have fun. i say let them. your not gonna marry them are you?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean why are they still single at age 30 though?
Not just 30. I’ve met many women 35-39 who didn’t have their **** together and were still chasing the tingles. I’ve learned that women’s intuition is a myth, it doesn’t exist. They can’t screen for you any better than you can screen for them. Reason why is they’ll bail on one guy over something trivial but tell you story after story about how their ex’s were broke, abusive, on drugs, had a secret second family, and yet these guys somehow managed to “fool” their radar for months, years even? No, it was all about the tingles and thinking with that hole between their legs as their guide.

Reaction score
you take girls too seriously, mate.

getting girls is simping now.

cuz they want to have fun. i say let them. your not gonna marry them are you?
I would never advocate any guy do drugs or anything that devalues him to obtain temporary pvssy. You are worst than the simps on Only Fans and Twitch imho.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i said what was about him the reason girls be choosing these "broke/abusive/on drugs" guys, robert's complaining about, over "average guy". don't care if guys do drugs or not. Give them what they want (tingles), so that you get what you want.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i said what was about him the reason girls be choosing these "broke/abusive/on drugs" guys, robert's complaining about, over "average guy". don't care if guys do drugs or not. Give them what they want (tingles), so that you get what you want.
I wasn’t complaining, it’s honestly what I’ve been observing over the years and I have many examples to back it up.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She perceives herself as higher value, or is higher value. No chemistry is like I have a boyfriend.
Another one of many excuses used for not being interested.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be the most charismatic guy in the world(mine is pretty good 1 on 1) but if she is not physically attracted to you at all or if she has another guy in her head then she is going to actively sabotage your ability to create chemistry on a date. I have also had women that I have great chemistry with sabotage the pre-existing chemistry because they met some other guy that they like more.

On the flip side I have had women with the personality of a damp rag claim that I had the greatest chemistry with them. I have also had pretty poor performances on my end turned into great results because the woman took the initiative to create the chemistry.
true words

if a woman finds someone better than you , or thinks for some reason that she can not have you then she will auto sabotage the chemistry and try to pick up fights from stupid things

on the other hand , if she likes you enough , she will channelized the chemistry even more

Reaction score
ya i believe you

you should aspire to be an exciting guy who gives girls tingles. look beyond the surface level lol.
How are you going to build value when you are too busy trying to be Tupac with a degree to give girls on Tinder the tingles? Not all of us can be NBA/Successful rappers lol.

Reaction score
You can be the most charismatic guy in the world(mine is pretty good 1 on 1) but if she is not physically attracted to you at all or if she has another guy in her head then she is going to actively sabotage your ability to create chemistry on a date. I have also had women that I have great chemistry with sabotage the pre-existing chemistry because they met some other guy that they like more.

On the flip side I have had women with the personality of a damp rag claim that I had the greatest chemistry with them. I have also had pretty poor performances on my end turned into great results because the woman took the initiative to create the chemistry.
What about on a dating app where they agree to meet up with you because there's physical attraction?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you going to build value when you are too busy trying to be Tupac with a degree to give girls on Tinder the tingles? Not all of us can be NBA/Successful rappers lol.
man , you are the Godzilla of trolls

Reaction score
man , you are the Godzilla of trolls
Or you can answer lol. You want a man to put in 1-3 hours developing himself, and 9-10 on making money, and then have the energy to put up a Tupac/Jason Bourne clown show for a delusional spoiled narcissist princess on Bumble to make her tingle on a first date? The only guys that have time to put with this **** are bums, drug dealers, trust fund babies, and professional athletes.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s just means no attraction.

Remember, women cannot afford to be honest and love living in the grey zone. They do this for 2 reasons. One, its a power trip. If the man is in any sense desperate, she gets off on seeing how desperate he is. Two, it makes her look good. A woman cannot say “he wasn't tall enough. He wasn’t handsome enough. He didn’t make enough money.” Society doesn’t like that. Yet if she says “no chemistry”, well, you can’t force love, so she gets out of it while looking decent.

Don't take anything a woman says personally. It’s all designed for HER benefit.

Come on men.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
“he wasn't tall enough. He wasn’t handsome enough. He didn’t make enough money.”

Don't take anything a woman says personally.
But the truth is very personal.

And if you in turn start saying things that are wrong with her... Then she will think you're just acting like a child. When in fact, you're just saying the faults that you were initially overlooking until her personality came to the surface.

Reaction score
But the truth is very personal.

And if you in turn start saying things that are wrong with her... Then she will think you're just acting like a child. When in fact, you're just saying the faults that you were initially overlooking until her personality came to the surface.
Funny how you didn't meet her looks requirement pre wall but when she's post wall she's bragging about the fat ugly good guy bf she has that takes really good care of her.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Funny how you didn't meet her looks requirement pre wall but when she's post wall she's bragging about the fat ugly good guy bf she has that takes really good care of her.
I'm not aware of the realities of this. Might be true, Might not be true.

People tend to generalize on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.