Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does no chemistry mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It means you dodged a damn bullet. You were good looking enough to get a date, but not toxic or beta enough to please her during a date. I always get this **** from feminists or single sallies chasing whatever dream they will never catch. Don't let future cat ladies(lots of them on hinge) deter you from your success guys :)

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It means u looked good enough for the date, but ur personality wasn't enough to keep seeing you

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she isn't feeling it. Most women don't know how 'chemistry' works. It's like @LARaiders85 said. Whatever it is that is important to her when it comes to initial attraction, you don't have. When you first meet a chick you are being evaluated based on your looks, perceived place in society, and perceived wealth. They will never admit this, mostly because many women really don't know this about themselves.

If you don't have some combination of of these traits, at levels she is looking for, you do not have a chance. And the only way she knows you might, is that she is feeling butterflies.

As she dates you, she figures out what your social status is, and what your real wealth is, and if you don't hit the mark of what she needs... well she will move on if another man comes along that does.

DO NOT FIGHT THIS! If a chick tells you there is no chemistry, than just own it and walk away and forget about her. No amount of effort on your part is going to turn this around. I am honestly sick to death of seeing men busting their butts, while emptying their wallets trying to get a chick to change her mind. It's a waste of time because none of this has anything to do with rational decision making.

If a chick is not getting 'butterflies' right from the start, your chance of making anything work for any length of time is low. If you are just looking for casual dating... then you don't have to worry about this. But if the woman is just looking to casually date she isn't even going to bring this up.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it, these same women will have “chemistry” with a drug addict, a penniless drunk who sleeps on his parents sofa because he was evicted, an abusive thug with a rap sheet, etc. But they claim to not have “chemistry” with an average guy.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you dodged a damn bullet. You were good looking enough to get a date, but not toxic or beta enough to please her during a date. I always get this **** from feminists or single sallies chasing whatever dream they will never catch. Don't let future cat ladies(lots of them on hinge) deter you from your success guys :)
Stop blaming her and look in the mirror.

She had zero attraction for you once she met you. Your behavior turned her off.

Btw, attraction isn't stoked by weak men or betas. Not what she wants or is looking for. Quite the opposite. Sharpen your game and you can be "attractive" to 99% of all women.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What drives me crazy is when women use the “no spark” or “not feeling it” excuse after TWO or more dates. One I can understand but don’t make me go out with you multiple times and waste my time when you aren’t feeling it.

Reaction score
Think about it, these same women will have “chemistry” with a drug addict, a penniless drunk who sleeps on his parents sofa because he was evicted, an abusive thug with a rap sheet, etc. But they claim to not have “chemistry” with an average guy.
lmao exactly

Stop blaming her and look in the mirror.

She had zero attraction for you once she met you. Your behavior turned her off.

Btw, attraction isn't stoked by weak men or betas. Not what she wants or is looking for. Quite the opposite. Sharpen your game and you can be "attractive" to 99% of all women.
I don't cater to children, she can chase for whatever Tony Stark/hercules/Tupac Gluten free suave hybrid she's looking for. You can go and put up a monkey show for these children and they toss you to the side like another toy when they are done playing with you be my damn guest bro.

Reaction score
What drives me crazy is when women use the “no spark” or “not feeling it” excuse after TWO or more dates. One I can understand but don’t make me go out with you multiple times and waste my time when you aren’t feeling it.
It means she isn't feeling it. Most women don't know how 'chemistry' works. It's like @LARaiders85 said. Whatever it is that is important to her when it comes to initial attraction, you don't have. When you first meet a chick you are being evaluated based on your looks, perceived place in society, and perceived wealth. They will never admit this, mostly because many women really don't know this about themselves.

If you don't have some combination of of these traits, at levels she is looking for, you do not have a chance. And the only way she knows you might, is that she is feeling butterflies.

As she dates you, she figures out what your social status is, and what your real wealth is, and if you don't hit the mark of what she needs... well she will move on if another man comes along that does.

DO NOT FIGHT THIS! If a chick tells you there is no chemistry, than just own it and walk away and forget about her. No amount of effort on your part is going to turn this around. I am honestly sick to death of seeing men busting their butts, while emptying their wallets trying to get a chick to change her mind. It's a waste of time because none of this has anything to do with rational decision making.

If a chick is not getting 'butterflies' right from the start, your chance of making anything work for any length of time is low. If you are just looking for casual dating... then you don't have to worry about this. But if the woman is just looking to casually date she isn't even going to bring this up.
I think I need to understand that I'm not my former fatter lower smv self anymore and start actually using filtering methods to filter out these Disney princess syndrome women from wasting my time. I just put Trump stuff on my profile to filter out the feminists and liberal Disney princesses for starts.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
average guy is boring. drug addict is exciting.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
thought this was a forum on getting girls. not complaining about them.
What if they act like sh1t tho?

We're supposed to turn a blind eye?

We're supposed to look at wannabe Instagram princesses and agree with their nonsense?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Do you actually see this happening often?

Status
Not open for further replies.