"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What does nervousness mean?

lotik

New Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I'm pretty good at reading people and can tell when someone acts differently around me, but what does it mean when a woman acts nervous or "different" when around you?

When I was in high school, just seeing my crush or someone I had the hots for made me nervous.

What, in general can be said about women that act nervous around you when you're perfectly composed and acting normally?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

lotik

New Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Well, I'm a well kept and good looking guy; very fit, friendly and people don't have problems warming up to me. We work in the same department, but in different areas. She'll occasionally come around to chat, but it seems like when she does, she carries around a little bit of nervousness with her that I don't see when she talks to others.

I'm not interested in her, but just wondering why the strange bahavior?
 

rocalot

New Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I'm not interested in her, but just wondering why the strange bahavior? [/B][/QUOTE]

i lived the same damn thing with a girl at school when she was around me she didnt act as if she was around her friends...
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
She might be into you or rumors around that you're a serial rapist.

If you're not a serial rapist, then she likes you a tad and wants to spend more time with you.

Does she loosen up or wht? Or is she still all tense at the end? I mean...not at the VERY end, but like during your talks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lotik

New Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Oh yeah. She loosens up as we talk further and gets a lot more comfortable. But it seems like there's always an initial moment of slight awkwardness.

You know what I mean? I'm sure I'm not the only one that can pick up on these little things? Anyone?
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
She goes out of her way to chat with you

She is nervous when initiating conversation

She acts different around you

The magic eight ball says that she likes you
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kaine
She goes out of her way to chat with you

She is nervous when initiating conversation

She acts different around you

The magic eight ball says that she likes you
only the magic 8 ball coulda told him that.
 
Top