What does it mean to invite her 2 times to your place and nothing happens!

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the best strategy for this situation: go find another girl that actually wants to have sex with you (better to have a few) and quit wasting your time. You never agree to be friends if you want a romantic relationship with the girl.. Detach from the one you’re *friends* with and move on. Your acceptance of the friendship was very beta and now you’ve become an orbiter.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the best strategy for this situation: go find another girl that actually wants to have sex with you (better to have a few) and quit wasting your time. You never agree to be friends if you want a romantic relationship with the girl.. Detach from the one you’re *friends* with and move on. Your acceptance of the friendship was very beta and now you’ve become an orbiter.
Thanks man, that helps!
But what I would have done better when she asked me about being friends?
Her replay was we don’t have much in common.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have much in common, there is no reason to hang out or be friends.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, that helps!
You could just tell her that you’re not looking for friends, but you’re interested in going on more dates and seeing where things go (hopefully to the bedroom). Then if she rejects it. You can just say that if she changes her mind to let you know. Then just move on.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I've done this once hoping that by being "friends" with her (aka waiting around) she would eventually come around to want to hook up with me. It was a waste of time and energy and in the end I felt like an idiot when I showed up to her housewarming party and her new boyfriend was there. Spare yourself this type of BS.